Why is there such an obsession with unhealthy fetishes on LSRP? ((Rape, Cannibalism, BDSM etc))

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

samman187
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Why is there such an obsession with unhealthy fetishes on LSRP? ((Rape, Cannibalism, BDSM etc))

Post by samman187 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:11 pm

this pretty much sums the answers to OPs question, answer after being arrested for raping a child
top screen isnt mine

TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos

Re: Why is there such an obsession with unhealthy fetishes on LSRP? ((Rape, Cannibalism, BDSM etc))

Post by TheCed » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:05 pm

well tbh i classify these dudes who glorify gangs and criminal organizations in the same category as those with weird fetishes, it's the same shit, a lotta ppl tend to forget that they're not their characters, it's funny how everyone is a drug dealer irl in here

and wow that pedo thing is fucking disgusting, ban that dude
your love is like a kaleidoscope

JamThat
A Tradition of Service

Post by JamThat » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 pm

>day 2 of no faceinvader and threads like these pop up

get that contamination zone back UP RN MMRTN!!!! you have RUINED My RP I LOst THousands of Line s oF esex anD CHaracter DelveopMEent YOu didnt even Giver us a WARNING.
isnt life beautiful

Frost.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: banned

Post by Frost. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:12 am

JamThat wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 pm
>day 2 of no faceinvader and threads like these pop up

get that contamination zone back UP RN MMRTN!!!! you have RUINED My RP I LOst THousands of Line s oF esex anD CHaracter DelveopMEent YOu didnt even Giver us a WARNING.
stop . . ?

El Vertido
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by El Vertido » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 am

People who 'glorify' Gangs & Criminal organisations on this game have nothing to do with those who project disgusting fantasies such as child molestation onto this game, IDK where anyone would come to that conclusion. GTA SA is a game based around gang members & criminals., not rapists and paedophiles.

Honestly shit like paedophilia should be flat out banned from this server. It has no place in the real world and should have no place on this game.
r.i.p willepwns

Dan beaver
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Dan beaver » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:11 am

El Vertido wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 am
Honestly shit like paedophilia should be flat out banned from this server. It has no place in the real world and should have no place on this game.
Agreed.
Never Forget Loyalty...free my mans Roderick_Mays aka Travis he's forum banned rn

AnselmiX3
A Tradition of Service
Ingame name: Terence Fowler

Post by AnselmiX3 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:01 pm

samman187 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:11 pm
this pretty much sums the answers to OPs question, answer after being arrested for raping a child
top screen isnt mine

Lawson
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Nicholas Byrne

Post by Lawson » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:50 pm

This has brought nothing but a pile of reports and people complaining about each other. Some of you brought healthy points (which is appreciated) and some derailed. Thanks.

Return to “General Discussions”