Racism within sureño gangs.

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Elias Trompero
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Racism within sureño gangs.

Post by Elias Trompero » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:42 am

I'm going to link some stuff related (that speaks for theirselves)

Big CK on the chest. On this case it's actually funny because he's from Florencia and Florencia have this 30 years beef with East Coast Crips, and this dude is full inked on sureno shit and also he have this big CK inked on his body.

There is a part 1 and 2

It's pretty much like what everybody is saying, depends on the gang, on the neighborhood, history and all that.

PoZin my innocence

Post by PoZin my innocence » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:03 pm

^^^
blacky posted up with florencianos

Frank_Falone
Members Only

Post by Frank_Falone » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:09 pm

One thing I wanna try is role-playing as a black Sureno, in prison. To be actually with the Sureno car.

LemonPower
✞↘± ☯₆⁶₆☯ ±↙✞
✞↘± ☯₆⁶₆☯ ±↙✞

Post by LemonPower » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Isn’t this really just up to the gang itself? I mean, if the gang doesn’t want black members isn’t that just something they can decide on and vice versa?
ImageImageImage
"I will lay down my life for you and expect nothing but love in return. I protect my officer with my life, and would gladly take a bullet in his place.
I am sent in to find lost children and fugitives on the run. I find drugs and weapons and even bombs. I am the first sent in and sometimes the last to leave. I am the nose and ears of my officer.
I will protect and serve him. I would die for him and for you. I only ask for compassion and a kind word.
"

Project-P
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Project-P » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:10 pm

LemonPower wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:05 pm
Isn’t this really just up to the gang itself? I mean, if the gang doesn’t want black members isn’t that just something they can decide on and vice versa?
Yea but the thing is that I've noticed some players try to say its unrealistic and doesn't happen within modern sureño gangs, which I find absurd. So I basically made this thread so I can see their reasoning behind that in more depth and voice my own against it. I've pretty much made all my points in the earlier pages.

quezd
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Jaylen_Favors

Post by quezd » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:10 am

The racism should be enachanced if anything. Mass majority of sureno gangs press NK (er killer.) So, therefore it should be enhanced in-game in my opinion. I'm pressing Mexican Killa on mass majority of my characters.

It's just in the gang culture. Not a problem. But roleplay how you want to roleplay your character, up to you.
Died with his gun, yo nigga bought it just to boost with it. He thought it was a game, till they found out that we shoot niggas. Bounce up yo' cut, peek-a-boo- nigga. New niggas? What? Hell naw, we don't recruit niggas.

PoZin my innocence

Post by PoZin my innocence » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:39 pm

"NK" is far from common in LA as most Hispanic gangs stick to claiming "CK/BK" rather than whole race.

quezd
Mafia
Mafia

Post by quezd » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:40 pm

PoZin my innocence wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:39 pm
"NK" is far from common in LA as most Hispanic gangs stick to claiming "CK/BK" rather than whole race.
Imma let you think that.
Died with his gun, yo nigga bought it just to boost with it. He thought it was a game, till they found out that we shoot niggas. Bounce up yo' cut, peek-a-boo- nigga. New niggas? What? Hell naw, we don't recruit niggas.

El Vertido
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by El Vertido » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:31 am

Do you have any evidence of Sureno gangs that don't beef any naybahood crip gangs or nortenos tagging NK?
r.i.p willepwns

quezd
Mafia
Mafia

Post by quezd » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:36 pm

El Vertido wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:31 am
Do you have any evidence of Sureno gangs that don't beef any naybahood crip gangs or nortenos tagging NK?
Why would Norteno's be tagging N__er Killer? Lmao. They are actually pretty fond of african-americans, some of them. Can't speak, but the ones I've met personally that's from Sacramento, and Stockton are locked in. So..

El Vertido
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by El Vertido » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:54 am

quezd wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:36 pm
El Vertido wrote:
Why would Norteno's be tagging N__er Killer? Lmao. They are actually pretty fond of african-americans, some of them. Can't speak, but the ones I've met personally that's from Sacramento, and Stockton are locked in. So..
Who said anything about Nortenos tagging Nigga Killa? read my comment closely mate.
El Vertido wrote:
El Vertido wrote:
Sureno gangs that don't beef any naybahood crip gangs or nortenos tagging NK?
El Vertido wrote:
Sureno gangs that don't beef any naybahood crip gangs or nortenos?
El Vertido wrote:
tagging NK?
r.i.p willepwns

quezd
Mafia
Mafia

Post by quezd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 am

El Vertido wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:54 am
quezd wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:36 pm
El Vertido wrote:
Who said anything about Nortenos tagging Nigga Killa? read my comment closely mate.
El Vertido wrote:
El Vertido wrote:
Sureno gangs that don't beef any naybahood crip gangs or nortenos tagging NK?
El Vertido wrote:
Sureno gangs that don't beef any naybahood crip gangs or nortenos?
El Vertido wrote:
tagging NK?
My fault, you right.

Elias Trompero
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Elias Trompero » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:52 am

Frank_Falone wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:09 pm
One thing I wanna try is role-playing as a black Sureno, in prison. To be actually with the Sureno car.
No, this ^ doesn't happens IRL. If you are a black folk and sureno, you still sticking with the blacks inside the PEN. As that black folk on that YouTube link that i linked above he said that blacks liking or disliking you for being a sureno on the streets, you stay segregating with your own race.

@edit In the end for him was like "As long you run with us, you cool" (us= blacks)

GREENLIGHT KRIMINALS
Gangster
Gangster

Post by GREENLIGHT KRIMINALS » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:18 am

I see tags from Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats claimin NK, CV155st too, but they won their hood bangin on other gangs, since they were being killed, so they resorted to violence.

Anyway, both gangs have black members.

PoZin my innocence

Post by PoZin my innocence » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:34 am

GREENLIGHT KRIMINALS wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:18 am
I see tags from Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats claimin NK, CV155st too, but they won their hood bangin on other gangs, since they were being killed, so they resorted to violence.

Anyway, both gangs have black members.

TF been kicking it w blacks over the recent years just like most other "NK" gangs... Tf is a perfect example cause they went frm claiming "NK" to just "PK"... which brings us back to my point
Last edited by PoZin my innocence on Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “General Discussions”