Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

Adri
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Oldschool LSRP vs Newschool LSRP

Post by Adri » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:59 pm

bunch of hookers n cocaine wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:37 am
There's only a few things stopping LSRP players and SAMP players in general from moving to GTA V, nostalgia, weak gaming rig and the amount of errors RAGE:MP has at the moment.

People come here and say, "Oh but GTA:W staff is so corrupt! They give guns and drugs to members of their factions!" Did y'all forget about that kinky piece of shit called krisk? Did y'all forget that he was threatening to ban that girl if she didn't send him nudes? Oh, yeah, he was from the management of the server, funny right? You know what's even funnier? If she didn't have evidence he would be here to this day.
Do you guys forget that a good 70% of the current staff were rulebreakers back then? Look at Jayy, he's now an admin, back then used to buy guns with OOC money, his factions were just hit squads, he was the infamous crip that used to finish every sentence with "mate". More than two factions of him were closed by the FM.

My experience with the staff in this server was nothing but the worst, unprofessional players that let their emotion take place upon their actions, bans, whatever else. Funny thing is that in GTA:W when I first started I questioned an admin about what would be the best way to start in the server, we spent more than thirty minutes talking, he TP'd to me and gave me a dufflebag to raise my capacity when fishing, super cool dude. Staff in LSRP is just a joke, they waited the playerbase drop more than a half to even CONSIDER implementing new stuff in the game, new enviroments, if you're having trouble IG and you need to report you better take it to the forums because you're not getting a reply in less than thirty minutes, your report will simply vanish, there was a lot of times where I reported and never even received an answer. They're IG just to say they're there.

Another thing that made LSRP unenjoyable is the fact that EVERYBODY HACKS, have you guys ever tried to log on LSRP when there's no administration online? It's just a fiesta, robbery sprees, cars exploding out of nowhere... Such an unenjoyable experience.

There is no denial that GTA:W will take over LSRP in less than one or two years, they already did actually... Their playerbase is higher at ALL TIMES.

Y'all are tired to hear people bashing on the management but seriously, is there anything else we could blame? All you gotta do is open your eyes, they took SO FUCKING LONG to give the players something new that nobody gives a fuck anymore. I don't either.
I've seen that they're now running against the clock to give LSRP players new stuff but that won't work, they could've kept that playerbase up to 600 if they weren't LAZY. WE HAD TO WAIT 30 MINUTES IN LINE TO EVEN LOG ON LSRP.

For all the remaining players, I wish you guys good luck. For the current staff? Too late now, go fuck yourself Mmartin.

kronik
The Meme Machine
Ingame name: Ox

Post by kronik » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:02 pm

I'm crying, ever thought some people dont like the physics of GTA V? Ever thought people generally enjoy LS:RP more? It isn't all down to the specs someone may or may not have. I know several people who played GTA:W and said their experience was awful. You had a bad LSRP experience, many others had great LSRP experiences w/ staff, myself included. You named the title of the thread "Oldschool LSRP vs Newschool LSRP" but all you did in the post was talk shit and tried compare LSRP to GTA:W when there is no comparison, GTA V came out in 2013, GTA SA in 2004. it just goes to show that people do still love to roleplay on SAMP if LSRP is still running w/ around 300 players each night, not as much as it used to be but still. Rename the topic LSRP vs GTA:W and we'll see whats up. LSRP aint gonna die anytime soon g, not when it has dedicated players, a core player base on LSRP is 100x better than a random new player base in GTA:W or just do us all a favour and fuck off.

OGAndre
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Fetus

Post by OGAndre » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:33 pm

kronik wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:02 pm
I'm crying, ever thought some people dont like the physics of GTA V? Ever thought people generally enjoy LS:RP more? It isn't all down to the specs someone may or may not have. I know several people who played GTA:W and said their experience was awful. You had a bad LSRP experience, many others had great LSRP experiences w/ staff, myself included. You named the title of the thread "Oldschool LSRP vs Newschool LSRP" but all you did in the post was talk shit and tried compare LSRP to GTA:W when there is no comparison, GTA V came out in 2013, GTA SA in 2004. it just goes to show that people do still love to roleplay on SAMP if LSRP is still running w/ around 300 players each night, not as much as it used to be but still. Rename the topic LSRP vs GTA:W and we'll see whats up. LSRP aint gonna die anytime soon g, not when it has dedicated players, a core player base on LSRP is 100x better than a random new player base in GTA:W or just do us all a favour and fuck off.
lmao u took this way too personally, as some1 who enjoys sa physics and overall gameplay better than gta v, u cant ignore facts
lsrp is slowly dying, a core playerbase in a roleplay server is no good when its 50 people. lsrp gets 250 peaks not 300

kronik
The Meme Machine
Ingame name: Ox

Post by kronik » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm

well we gon ride it out ese

Glxck .22
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Glxck .22 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:58 pm

kronik wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:02 pm
i agree

Arthur
Gringo Loco
Gringo Loco

Post by Arthur » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:54 pm

OGAndre wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:33 pm

lmao u took this way too personally, as some1 who enjoys sa physics and overall gameplay better than gta v, u cant ignore facts
lsrp is slowly dying, a core playerbase in a roleplay server is no good when its 50 people. lsrp gets 250 peaks not 300
No offence but start typing correctly if you want to be taken seriously.

dzgapaan wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:33 pm
I like how new players bash old veteran players for criticizing changes in rules. I mean, the server became shit because veterans left. Most of these newbies do not know what was the server back in 2011 - 2015. Server has been falling drastically year by year.
Sadly approving this.

pimpin hoes wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:37 am
they could've holded players like me and a lot more if they didn't take so long to put things that foreigner servers already did 3-4 years ago, new mapping, all that good stuff, they took sooooooooo long that people simply found better spots to roleplay on

new players will never have a chance, the economy got SO fucked there's people leaking money glitches on [CENSORED], selling millions for a dollar [...]
Also this, which is something we clearly can't deny and ignore.

Obviously LS:RP isn't dead at all, but we're clearly falling down and I believe ALOT have to be done if we want to keep it alive. And things have to be done NOW.

I wish I could help more, but I don't know how to beside what I'm already doing in-game which is trying my best to provide quality & interesting RP to the people surrounding my character.
The Valenti Crime Family

LoZoppo.
Melrose Ave Crew. .

Dumble
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Dumble » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:59 pm

bunch of hookers n cocaine wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:37 am
There's only a few things stopping LSRP players and SAMP players in general from moving to GTA V, nostalgia, weak gaming rig and the amount of errors RAGE:MP has at the moment.

People come here and say, "Oh but GTA:W staff is so corrupt! They give guns and drugs to members of their factions!" Did y'all forget about that kinky piece of shit called krisk? Did y'all forget that he was threatening to ban that girl if she didn't send him nudes? Oh, yeah, he was from the management of the server, funny right? You know what's even funnier? If she didn't have evidence he would be here to this day.
Do you guys forget that a good 70% of the current staff were rulebreakers back then? Look at Jayy, he's now an admin, back then used to buy guns with OOC money, his factions were just hit squads, he was the infamous crip that used to finish every sentence with "mate". More than two factions of him were closed by the FM.

My experience with the staff in this server was nothing but the worst, unprofessional players that let their emotion take place upon their actions, bans, whatever else. Funny thing is that in GTA:W when I first started I questioned an admin about what would be the best way to start in the server, we spent more than thirty minutes talking, he TP'd to me and gave me a dufflebag to raise my capacity when fishing, super cool dude. Staff in LSRP is just a joke, they waited the playerbase drop more than a half to even CONSIDER implementing new stuff in the game, new enviroments, if you're having trouble IG and you need to report you better take it to the forums because you're not getting a reply in less than thirty minutes, your report will simply vanish, there was a lot of times where I reported and never even received an answer. They're IG just to say they're there.

Another thing that made LSRP unenjoyable is the fact that EVERYBODY HACKS, have you guys ever tried to log on LSRP when there's no administration online? It's just a fiesta, robbery sprees, cars exploding out of nowhere... Such an unenjoyable experience.

There is no denial that GTA:W will take over LSRP in less than one or two years, they already did actually... Their playerbase is higher at ALL TIMES.

Y'all are tired to hear people bashing on the management but seriously, is there anything else we could blame? All you gotta do is open your eyes, they took SO FUCKING LONG to give the players something new that nobody gives a fuck anymore. I don't either.
I've seen that they're now running against the clock to give LSRP players new stuff but that won't work, they could've kept that playerbase up to 600 if they weren't LAZY. WE HAD TO WAIT 30 MINUTES IN LINE TO EVEN LOG ON LSRP.

For all the remaining players, I wish you guys good luck. For the current staff? Too late now, go fuck yourself Mmartin.

OGAndre
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Fetus

Post by OGAndre » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Arthur wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:54 pm
OGAndre wrote:

imagine waving off a man's point because he doesnt capitalize letters

aKa ace
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Nun ya

Post by aKa ace » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:14 pm

OGAndre wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 pm
Arthur wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:54 pm
OGAndre wrote:

imagine waving off a man's point because he doesnt capitalize letters
lol i hate people like that
lol all my folks banned because of a punk who live in hawaii .

Facts
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Facts » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:26 am

aint shit gonna be done lol. Been waiting for an account reset from LS support for months now, these mfers dont gaf. Accept the reality and play the game until it dies, it's been more then two years now people been talking about it. All you are going to do is get your post locked because instead of facing the problem head on its shoved under the rug. Everybody knows majority of LS:RP players moved on to another role play server, game or quit and the ones who stayed really only come on with friends. And it's not even a peak of 250-300. Last time I checked, under 200 players play on this server.

The damage is already done.
Fizzacts
Red-End General
Retired Forum Moderator/Tester

Gary_Ojeda
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gary_Ojeda » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:15 am

Facts wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:26 am
aint shit gonna be done lol. Been waiting for an account reset from LS support for months now, these mfers dont gaf. Accept the reality and play the game until it dies, it's been more then two years now people been talking about it. All you are going to do is get your post locked because instead of facing the problem head on its shoved under the rug. Everybody knows majority of LS:RP players moved on to another role play server, game or quit and the ones who stayed really only come on with friends. And it's not even a peak of 250-300. Last time I checked, under 200 players play on this server.

new ucp though, that should make an impact.
Vacation from 10/6/2019 - onwards.

#drew
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by #drew » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am

You can blame the management, you can blame the game, or you could blame other players. The simple truth is that people grow up, and move on from the game. We all have lives outside of this game (I hope!). Instead of bashing the game and spending your time playing this GAME with negative thoughts and emotions, just enjoy the moment. The moment won't last forever, and every story has an end. There is no point in being upset over a dwindling playerbase, or being mad at the deteriorating level of roleplay. Fuck it. Enjoy the moment. You can't compare oldschool vs newschool. Shit changes all the time. People have grown out of the game. A simple truth! That's why it's different now. If you like it or not, you TOO will have to quit this game eventually. Your life outside of LS:RP, real life, will interject.

DO NOT stress yourself out about the health/longevity of a roleplaying community on some game.
If you're stressing irl over the game, consider it a sign to move on.
WHITE KNIGHTS MOTORCYCLE CLUB 2k15-17 <3
MICHAEL AMERO +Andrew Davidsons.
Retired LS:RP tester
Retired player, 2015-2017. :(

Jake_Russell
Kinfolk
Ingame name: Down

Post by Jake_Russell » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:06 pm

Gary_Ojeda wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:15 am
Facts wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:26 am

new ucp though, that should make an impact.
Can't wait for the 50 active players to experience the new UCP, when it's no longer in beta!
tragedy

Lavish-
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: DSQ

Post by Lavish- » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Hahahaha.
show me an opp and ill krash it

Donzell_Harris
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Gurbsta

Post by Donzell_Harris » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:41 pm

As much as everyone wants to blame the player-base drop on different reasons but in reality its the state of the server, the MGing cops, admins with a dick up their ass, shitty factions(mainly official who only login for screenshots), mall rats, scarcity of guns, shit management, inflation and good players who get banned for petty reasons. Before you guys keep saying we peak 300,400... No. We used to get full server weekdays and weekends before but now its turned to shit and this trend started during the Al hamah/Petrela era where they made guns which were so normal to get from street gangs into a rare commodity. Why should a 16 year old gangbanger from Idlewood have to be tied with the Italian Mafia member who logs in for screenshots to get a gun? LSRP is officially dead.

Also I don't understand the trend of admins closing threads like this, is it because they are afraid to discuss how this community is failing and how they are doing nothing about it?

Mmartin is turning this into a RPG server with his bullshit coding and adding things like the phone system and gambling poker system, like why is that needed? People just sit in an Idle motel flat and gamble millions with no roleplay at all, if this is what Mmartin has to offer give us the child molester Krisk back and Damian. Even the drug system wasn’t needed, a roleplay server was always made to be kept simple with emotes, chat, some anims and basic commands.

Return to “General Discussions”