DTOs??

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

GoochLocc
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: DTOs??

Post by GoochLocc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Another reason is because a lot of people on here haven't got a jar of glue what they're doing or what they're talking about and genuinely believe that an ounce or two is considered "heavy" or major weight (seen on most faction threads) when in reality gangs are working with kilos on a weekly basis, not an ounce or two, nevermind a DTO. You can't push an ounce or two to a few different gangs round the server and consider yourself a DTO thinking you're Money Mitch after a week. Even the Mafia's on this game at the minute seem to think that passing over 4-5 ounces is something major to be working with. How can there gonna be a successful DTO when people haven't got a fucking clue.

The local smack head in anyone's local area is probably moving an ounce a day, nevermind a full blown street gang, mob/mafia etc.
Don't Give A Fuck 14.

Anthony_Navarra
Members Only

Post by Anthony_Navarra » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:19 pm

GoochLocc wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:53 pm
Another reason is because a lot of people on here haven't got a jar of glue what they're doing or what they're talking about and genuinely believe that an ounce or two is considered "heavy" or major weight (seen on most faction threads) when in reality gangs are working with kilos on a weekly basis, not an ounce or two, nevermind a DTO. You can't push an ounce or two to a few different gangs round the server and consider yourself a DTO thinking you're Money Mitch after a week. Even the Mafia's on this game at the minute seem to think that passing over 4-5 ounces is something major to be working with. How can there gonna be a successful DTO when people haven't got a fucking clue.

The local smack head in anyone's local area is probably moving an ounce a day, nevermind a full blown street gang, mob/mafia etc.
I agree with you on that. I even spoke out about it last year and I got hit with this.
Son of a Gun wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Because that encourages stockpiling and destroys the market. I’d expect somebody affiliated with an official faction to know that.
Members Only

east side story
Mafia
Mafia

Post by east side story » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:07 pm

GoochLocc wrote:

You're correct in what you are saying, but you seem to putting that blame on factions, when in actual fact FM control all drug distro now. There is nothing factions can do. Everything is micromanaged through them, with officials getting 20 ounces a week.

Everything is completely micromanaged now. While I understand the reasoning behind it, sometimes it takes the biscuit.

GoochLocc
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by GoochLocc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:54 pm

east side story wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:07 pm

You're correct in what you are saying, but you seem to putting that blame on factions, when in actual fact FM control all drug distro now. There is nothing factions can do. Everything is micromanaged through them, with officials getting 20 ounces a week.

Everything is completely micromanaged now. While I understand the reasoning behind it, sometimes it takes the biscuit.

Nah, I know it isn't the faction themselves fault, it's practically forced on them to roleplay it like that due to the lack of drugs being given to them. I don't understand why official faction's aren't given the ability to create their own instead of having to rely on FM to hand shit out, not only can it bring more roleplay but makes more sense for the dominant gangs/mobs on the server to be the one's plugging it out to smaller, less dominant factions. But everyone just argues back with what Navarra just posted.
I've said a few times now FM are way to involved in everything that happens but it falls on deaf ears, and some are happy with how things are.
Anthony_Navarra wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:19 pm
I even spoke out about it last year and I got hit with this.
Son of a Gun wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Because that encourages stockpiling and destroys the market. I’d expect somebody affiliated with an official faction to know that.
Don't Give A Fuck 14.

mami dame la bendicion
Mafia
Mafia

Post by mami dame la bendicion » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:28 pm

The only one who knows about this is Kress (Millionaire) and not even rolea in this server, plays on the Spanish server lsrp. Everything else are copies of him and Scrattol.

Taz Moneya
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Gwo Frosty Carter

Post by Taz Moneya » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Lmao everybody just trying to mention names and make people bigger than they are. Stop gassing these people up. All garbage except old Wilcox, before shit became scripted.
Meet El Jefe

No Justice In My Hood
Gangster
Gangster

Post by No Justice In My Hood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Lol kid couldn't even put a sentence together
:oops:

Mickay
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mickay » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Taz Moneya wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Lmao everybody just trying to mention names and make people bigger than they are. Stop gassing these people up. All garbage except old Wilcox, before *** became scripted.
Shit been scripted.
when I was broke I got me that nine
with that nine I hit me that lick
and then with that lick it came with that yola
with that yola it came with your bitch

Dan beaver
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Criminal ESWF

Post by Dan beaver » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:59 am

Removed
Last edited by Dan beaver on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PISTOLALOCA
Gangster
Gangster

Post by PISTOLALOCA » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 am

Dan beaver wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:59 am
Hopefully, if I'm unbanned from LS-RP in 4 months, I will create the best Cartel Sinaloa the server has ever seen.
LOL

Dan beaver
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Criminal ESWF

Post by Dan beaver » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:42 am

Removed
Last edited by Dan beaver on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abarbanel
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Abarbanel » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 pm

GoochLocc wrote:

very very true

Ronnie two poles
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Ronnie two poles » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Taz Moneya wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 am
I never looked up to Meadows neither to Wilcox. Only person I liked was Sharif Reynolds from Wilcox, he was the only one who said whatever the fuck he wanted to and did some funny RP. Rest all elitists from the high council. I know what I talk, brotherman.

And there is no DTOs at all currently, we need a realistic one and no cheap branch offs.

You wanted to be like Meadows so badly tho...

Yousty
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Yousty » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Dan beaver wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:42 am
PISTOLALOCA wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 am
Dan beaver wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:59 am
Hopefully, if I'm unbanned from LS-RP in 4 months, I will create the best Cartel Sinaloa the server has ever seen.
LOL
What's funny about that?
No luck needed. :mrgreen:

mrpepsi
Gangster
Gangster

Post by mrpepsi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:48 am

I dunno'. DTO threads to me have always been the same.

"You have given XXX a large Ziploc of Cocaine"
"You have sold XXX a Desert Eagle with 80 ammo"

I prefer illegal factions that aren't based around distribution; gives more reason to character development.

Return to “General Discussions”