Will LS-RP consider moving to GTA V in like 1-2 years?

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Will LS-RP consider moving to GTA V in like 1-2 years?

Post by Airforce! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:56 am

GTA V multiplayer is one of my worst online gaming experiences: it is full of lag (My PC can run the single player game actually at 40-50 FPS, ultra), very hard to adapt with the environment there and finally, it is not stable and it is not fit for multiplayer. LSRP either closes or stays on SAMP.

iJoker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: El Pinche Crash

Post by iJoker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:05 am

Euphoria! wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:56 am
GTA V multiplayer is one of my worst experiences when it comes to online gaming: full of lag (My PC can run the single player game actually at 40-50 FPS, ultra), very hard to adapt with the environment there and finally, it is not stable. LSRP either closes or stays on SAMP.
You didn't play SAMP in 2007 then? That was desync hell until .z came out.
Tar Pit Gang

steady dippin
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by steady dippin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:42 am

no fuck GTA V

VaudeVillian
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by VaudeVillian » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:34 am

steady dippin wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:42 am
no fuck GTA V

phencyclidine father
Norteño
Ingame name: CONROY

Post by phencyclidine father » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:51 am

Give it time. SA-MP wasn’t perfect either like iJoker said

Charlie
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Charlie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:34 pm

LS-RP won't move to GTA V, but alternatives will. As you can see, those who want to stick around here will stick around, however they are in the minority I believe. As you can see, they're also quite delusional about the whole ordeal.
You downloaded my video and it's just phenomenal and cracks me up and I appreciate it.

dablo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by dablo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Neaksy wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 pm
No. It'll never beat SA-MP in terms of stability and experience. The GTA 5 map is too big and it would feel like a deserted town even with 500 players. People play on LS-RP because it's easy to launch, easy to play, physics are simple, and can run on 99% of computers. GTA 5 MP mods aren't stable, demand a good enough PC to run it. LS-RP doesn't need to be moved to GTA 5 tbh.
You took the words right of my keyboard.
Gold on my body bitch I feel like treasure
Glock In my dresser bitch I’m a finesser
Gucci on my body I can’t trust nobody
Shootin’ like I’m Scotty I just caught a body

real deal
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Robby Balls

Post by real deal » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Be that as it may, you can't stop the progress. This whole joint is on it's last legs.

keinanW
deadmau5 wannabe
deadmau5 wannabe
Ingame name: Keinan_Walker

Post by keinanW » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:52 pm

There's already some really good servers on GTA MP that're working hard towards creating a stable experience for everyone. I think in a year they'll have a really good player base. It's already 100+ during peak hours.

BlueX
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Post by BlueX » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:57 pm

Euphoria! wrote:
GTA V multiplayer is one of my worst online gaming experiences: it is full of lag (My PC can run the single player game actually at 40-50 FPS, ultra), very hard to adapt with the environment there and finally, it is not stable and it is not fit for multiplayer. LSRP either closes or stays on SAMP.
Sure, it is not stable right now, however you must understand that it is an earlier build, things take time to improve and you can't really point fingers at an earlier MP while you still have SA-MP with shitty sync.

Moving on, using the argument that GTA V is not fit for MP is pure bull shit, what isn't bullshit is the fact that GTA SA wasn't fit for MP, however, they managed to overcome this and here we are, still using SA-MP.

However, saying that GTA V is not fit for MP makes no sense at all, you can actually watch the gameplay trailer by rockstar made 4 years ago and check the MP at the end (4:32), so yeah, GTA V was built for a multiplayer experience.

To finish you cannot say that GTA V isn't built for RP either because neither GTA SA was built for RP, so yeah, just realize that everything has an end and perhaps it is time to move on and experience new things.

ZredsHD
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ZredsHD » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:07 pm

BlueX wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:57 pm
Euphoria! wrote:
Sure, it is not stable right now, however you must understand that it is an earlier build, things take time to improve and you can't really point fingers at an earlier MP while you still have SA-MP with shitty sync.

Moving on, using the argument that GTA V is not fit for MP is pure bull shit, what isn't bullshit is the fact that GTA SA wasn't fit for MP, however, they managed to overcome this and here we are, still using SA-MP.

However, saying that GTA V is not fit for MP makes no sense at all, you can actually watch the gameplay trailer by rockstar made 4 years ago and check the MP at the end (4:32), so yeah, GTA V was built for a multiplayer experience.

To finish you cannot say that GTA V isn't built for RP either because neither GTA SA was built for RP, so yeah, just realize that everything has an end and perhaps it is time to move on and experience new things.
Exactly, all good (or bad) things come to an end.
EDIT:
In all seriousness though, some people are genuinely addicted to this (not bashing anyone) and when the end comes on, it'll help them.

Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Airforce! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:32 pm

BlueX wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:57 pm
Euphoria! wrote:

Also bare in mind that some people who love roleplaying, or playing Grand Theft Auto games in general can not afford either GTA V or a good PC even to run the game. GTA V is way too complicated for multiplayer and it will take way too long for people to adapt to its environment. As also someone said above, the map is very big and it will take a lot of time to get used to the game. SA-MP is a simple game, easy to get used to and nothing extreme when it comes to graphics; but GTA V is a 60 gbs game that requires a great PC to run.

"Moving on and experiencing new things" is not an easy thing to do;

Fairness is a good quality: we must be fair to those who can not afford the game, and instead, update the server, SA-MP itself and provide them a good roleplaying environment to enjoy their gameplay. LSRP is initially built for SA, not GTA V and people already got used to the game.

The Roach
Mafia
Mafia

Post by The Roach » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Euphoria! wrote:
It is not fit for multiplayer?
I suggest you to wash your head more often.
Rip And Tear

Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Airforce! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:37 pm

The Roach wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:35 pm
Euphoria! wrote:
It is not fit for multiplayer?
I suggest you to wash your head more often.
I am giving my opinion; and from my experience, it is not fit for multiplayer, at least so far. Maybe in one or two years as the topic says, yes. But we still have to take my previous reply in consideration.

InternationalGrandpa
Members Only

Post by InternationalGrandpa » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:44 pm

Nah it looks horrible, game play is horrible, doesn't compare to LSRP at the moment.

Return to “General Discussions”