RP ideas, need help

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

Molina
Mafia
Mafia

RP ideas, need help

Post by Molina » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:49 pm

I am not sure how to go about my new roleplay character, because I need some ideas. I am torn between either going into Italian crime family, or trying to join a biker faction. If not those two, Russian/east-European roleplay is something that interests me too.

I am trucking atm, so I know I could possibly use that as a way to join a biker faction given by character's background. But I am also unsure if I should get a Russian name and roleplay being an illegal trucker and getting in with a faction that way. Not sure how I could incorporate trucking into an Italian crime family though.

Do you guys have any ideas how I could proceed? I'm leaning towards a biker faction atm though. I was hoping to make some money with trucking before I joined any faction but I'm not sure how to.

Thanks

trancedock
Gangster
Gangster

Re: RP ideas, need help

Post by trancedock » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 am

Biker factions are fun to role-play but don't get into them without knowing any information about bikes.
x

Cantbehudson
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Cantbehudson » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:31 am

Check their screenshots and decide which one's more interesting. Alternatively, just go along with the role-play and see where it gets your current character.

Dominator2137
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Dominator2137 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 am

Request a Night Club or a Cafe, that RP is actually pretty lit in my opinion

ditix
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ditix » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 am

I personally like Russian RP, give it a try.
Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?

CritiicaL
LS:RP Tester

Post by CritiicaL » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:33 am

It depends on the type of RP that you enjoy the most. But if you're not sure what faction to join, you can always check the factions thread and see which one fits better for your RP style.

EverlastingFrontier
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -

Post by EverlastingFrontier » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:38 pm

I'd love to see some Russian mob(s) around; I believe that the Italian mafia roleplay and all is pretty prevalent still, in terms of uniqueness it's pretty poor but if you think that you can pull this one off I'd urge you to go ahead.
Keep in that mind you're going to have an easy time if you're short on money, unfortunately. All in all, I must add that you should perform a background check on each of the options you like, in order to see how they work etc. in order to portrey it correctly & efficiently.
"It is impossible to create without destroying: a certain previous condition must be destroyed in order to produce a new one. The most synthetic creation is inevitably also an act of destruction."

James

Post by James » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Best part about all the factions you said you're thinking of joining (MC, Italian Mob, Eastern European Mob) is they all have interesting internal politics to RP around. That's if the faction is RPing to a good standard. I've RP'd in both the low and higher ranks of an MC and an Italian Mob. If you're looking for something easy(?) to join or easier to approach, an MC is probably the way forward. Someone above mentioned to not join one if you don't know a lot about bikes, but to be honest, not a lot of people care if you don't have too much knowledge about bikes, just the odd hardcore person who probably rides bikes OOC. However, if you're looking for something with depth, strong internal politics, the mob is the way to go.

I can't really say much about Eastern European factions on LS:RP, as I've never joined one.
steven mosca

Fireworks
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Fireworks » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:48 pm

When I joined this server, my first faction was called the Mad Wolves Motorcycle Club and was led by Undertow. He is currently leading a faction called the Pillagers Motorcycle Club, I would highly recommend joining it, if you are into heavy roleplay.

Molina
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Molina » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:09 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I tried some trucking work to join with an MC because I ride bikes irl but I found it wasn't for me and didn't appeal to me. I am roleplaying with a faction right now daily which I really enjoy so many thanks for your suggestions though.

RexteR
Gangster
Gangster

Post by RexteR » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:40 am

Dominator2137 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 am
Request a Night Club or a Cafe, that RP is actually pretty lit in my opinion
In my opinion this RP is lit only if this property is ran by an illegal organization of yours. This type of RP is always fun and never gets old.

Return to “General Discussions”