The Peckerwood Nation

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Game Admins, Faction Management, Lead Admins

xxxxxxxx
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Warren_Borbeck

The Peckerwood Nation

Post by xxxxxxxx » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 pm

May 15th, 2013
SADoC Intelligence Report
ARYAN BROTHERHOOD & NAZI LOWRIDERS
SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SECURITY THREAT GROUP MANAGEMENT STRATEGY

I. Background
The San Andreas Department of Corrections (SADOC) manages some of the most dangerous and prepared gang members and associates in the nation. The prison gangs in the system are consistently tied to ongoing major criminal activities on the outside communities. Crimes can vary between homicides, drug trafficking, prostitution, and extortion. As such, the responsibility and challenges which SADOC faces in order to deal with those gangs are enormous.

The criminal problems throughout the country have grown more serious in both local communities and correctional settings. Gangs are largely responsible for criminal activities happening in the institutions, to include the trafficking of narcotics, committing and/or directing violence against staff and offenders, and directing criminal activity between the correctional institutions and the community. Prisons are specifically prone to internal disruption by the criminal gang members who, through their violent nature, routinely victimize each other, uninvolved offenders and staff.

The Aryan Brotherhood originated in San Quentin during the 1960s. Since then they have been one of the most dominant forces in prison, and the most dominant one, as far as white groups go. Throughout the years they have not only proven they are willing to murder, but also built a reputation as a prominent criminal organization. During the late 1970s AB member John Stinson helped shaping the Nazi Lowriders. The NLR were carrying out tasks for the Brand and eventually in later years, acted as a stepping stone to join in the AB.

II. Security Threat Group Certification Process
The SADOC will categorize criminal gangs into STGs, based on the significance of the threat to the security of the institution and safety of staff and offenders. The SADOC will no longer utilize the terms "Prison Gangs" or "Disruptive Groups," and will adopt the classification of STG with two subcategories of I or II. Those categories will be based on the level of the threat possessed by the STG activity.

The Aryan Brotherhood and Nazi Lowriders are both categorized as STG-I based on their past history of violence and outside crime. Throughout the years both groups recorded documented participation in numerous incidents involving assault or stabbings, against other offenders or staff. Numerous members are isolated indefinitely across the state, in an effort to stop communication and further crime from happening inside institutions or communities.

Security Threat Group I (STG-I) — Criminal gangs that the SADOC has determined to be the most severe threat to the prison and public security based on their history and tendency for violence and/or influence over other gangs. SADOC will suppress and manage the following criminal gangs categorized as STG-I:
- Aryan Brotherhood (AB)
- Black Guerilla Family (BGF)
- Mexican Mafia (EME)
- Nazi Lowriders (NLR)
- Northern Structure (NS)
- Nuestra Familia (NF)
- Texas Syndicate (TS)

III. White Prison Groups Structure
The Aryan Brotherhood is a secretive, well disciplined and lethal STG. Its members are described as sophisticated, articulate natural born leaders. The AB are deliberately small in numbers, practicing the motto "quality over quantity". In order to join the Brotherhood prospects must show their undying loyalty by killing anyone the Brand orders them to. You kill to get in and you die to get out. The AB is the cream of the crop among white STGs. They control the white population through respect, manipulation and fear. Smaller gangs are known to carry out the tasks without question.

The Nazi Lowriders are today one of the most prominent STGs in the San Andreas prison system. They originated in Youth Authorities during the late 1970s and were used as middlemen for the AB. The Ride has since then spread violence throughout the State of San Andreas and the prison system. Local skinheads or smaller white gangs will get recruited and absorbed by the NLR. In some cases, members are mixed white/Hispanic and have Mexican wives and girlfriends.

Both the Aryan Brotherhood and the Nazi Lowriders use race hate as a tool to motivate and recruit members. It is believed that some of the NLR are aligned with, and owe allegiance to the Aryan Brotherhood. Other members of the NLR see themselves as a separate entity that answers to nobody. However, during the last years a big portion of AB members have been isolated in Security Housing Units. The Brand has been forced to continue to operate by proxy, utilizing its surrogate soldiers. Over 1,000 NLR members have been identified in the system and because of their propensity for violence toward staff and other offenders, there is grave concern.

IV. Offender Validation Process
The validation process is a strategy for identifying and monitoring criminal gang Members and Associates. This process helps staff determine an individual's affiliation with a known STG. When an offender has been identified as a STG affiliate, staff will have the capability to track their movement, monitor their conduct, and take necessary action, if the offender is found to be involved in STG activity. SADOC currently validates gang affiliates into two categories, Gang Members and Gang Associates. Suspects are to be tracked for intelligence purposes.
Many of the affiliated members get coated in white pride tattoos. They can range from swastikas, to messages, to iron crosses, to Runic symbolism, skinhead tattoos and world war imagery. Validated members of the AB tend to keep their membership a secrecy, some can be seen having a shamrock or their signature "AB" initials. The NLR openly carry their affiliation and flash it proudly on facility yards. Tattoos like filled lightning bolts get earned for a violent act against a minority. Handling staff are to pay attention and take notice for STG paraphernalia or marks.
Last edited by xxxxxxxx on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxx
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Warren_Borbeck

Re: The Peckerwood Nation

Post by xxxxxxxx » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 pm

V. Out of Character
The Peckerwood Nation is an umbrella, which consists of several loosely affiliated white prison and street gangs, who share the same common identity as each other. The Aryan Brotherhood are on top of the food chain and rule all the white gangs inside the prison. The Nazi Lowriders are the middle gang, whom recruit younger inmates in their ranks and watch them grow. We're a faction based mostly in prison with only selected membership on the outside.

You can find a guide on how to roleplay a white prison gang member here.
You can find two guides on how to roleplay in SACF here and here.
You can find a great guide about how to roleplay around drugs here.
You can find a National Geographic documentary about the Aryan Brotherhood here.
You can find an extremely useful guide of what a Californian state prison really is like here.

Upon associating yourself with the Peckerwood Nation you automatically agree to giving the leaders the right to character kill your character whenever seen fit.

Forum: http://peckerwoods.freeforum.name/
IRC: #peckerwood
Questions and concerns are sent to xxxxxxxx.
Last edited by xxxxxxxx on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

TheGoldenDuke
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by TheGoldenDuke » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Good luck Matty, the Aryan Brother's new facelift is looking stellah'!
I once loved a girl and she thought well of me.
We thought we'd be happy together.
Now I'm alone, as you can well see, and she's cold in her grave forever.

Fairbanks
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Fairbanks » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Sheer excellence. Good luck.
jimmy

Gangsta Man X

Post by Gangsta Man X » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Have fun with it.
GMX

MattyLis
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by MattyLis » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Gangsta Man X wrote:Have fun with it.

I've been having fun with it since January.

-Psycho
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by -Psycho » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Wow Aryan Brotherhood and now Peckers. I don't know what kind of RP you two will have since I don't even know if they are enemies in real prisons... Good Luck!

In any fight it's the guy who's willing to die, who's going to win that inch.

Ploto
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Ploto » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Greatness. Take it far, lads.
I know that it's life or death. And, you know, I don't really know. I mean, I'm not completely ready to be clean or sober. You know? And I miss the chaos of running around and copping dope, selling dope. Hitting plays, robbing people, and running from the cops. Like, it's just a rush. And then my sober life is so boring now, I feel like I just go to work, come home, go to a meeting, sit at my house, make dinner and go to bed. I don't know. It's plain, stupid and boring.

Danny
Borgata

Post by Danny » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Worth gold, Matty. Good luck with this. The cover is new but the history is old, I guess.
G. Sala

Robert_Szymanski
Vago

Post by Robert_Szymanski » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Looking great as always, Mattylis.

Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Looking gorgeous as usual.

Dican
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Dican » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

-Psycho wrote:Wow Aryan Brotherhood and now Peckers. I don't know what kind of RP you two will have since I don't even know if they are enemies in real prisons... Good Luck!

Hm the AB faction thread is L&A'ed. Are these the same people with a new name?

ddey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ddey » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Looks dope, have a great run with it.
Marty Trupiano

Schwarzenegger
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Schwarzenegger » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Best of luck Matty. The thread looks snazzy.
Always the bridesmaid never the bride

Koehler
God of Spammers
God of Spammers
Ingame name: Albert_Mauro

Post by Koehler » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Looks great! I love the layout and all.
You'll do an awesome job, like with Aryan!

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”