The Black Car

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Game Admins, Faction Management, Lead Admins

SkinheadLifer
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Memphis_Reece

The Black Car

Post by SkinheadLifer » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:43 pm

I. OVERVIEW

• The United Black Nation is an African American based prison gang that was first documented by the late days of 2015. The United Black Nation is known for its varied ideology, promoting peace and alliance between both common groups - Bloods and Crips in the San Andreas Correctional Facility. Therefore, the UBN is strongly associated and organized with West coast gangs, such as the Crips and Bloods.

There are rooted crews, plugs and connections from the United Black Nation, serving their interests and operating for the benefit of the prison gang. They're known to be influenced by the EME (The Mexican Mafia) with their influence on the streets. Their most important interest on the streets is uniting street gangs to have mutual connection with the prison gang so they fall under their control. The crew affiliates are known to be members of different street gangs regardless of their ideology as Bloods or Crips.

The United Black Nation is known to be compared to the Black Guerilla Family due to their common ideals and beliefs. But still, the United Black Nation known to separate itself from the Black Guerilla Family and has no ties with Norteños.

Symbols of the gang can be found in the members' tattoos. Closed fists, the numbers 21, 2, 14 (U, B, N) or the initials UBN are common tattoos, B14, book with clenched fist on the front page, 2N.
II. HIERARCHIC STRUCTURE
  • The United Black Nation known to have an unique hierarchic structure and system of leadership. The purpose of the hierarchic structure is to separate the Bloods from the Crips and yet keep the both groups in co-existence and acceptance. Both groups are known to be separated on the yard and divided into their former groups, while in times of war, they're backing each other. That way, the natural and stereotypical conflicts between the Bloods and the Crips in the San Andreas Correctional Facility are prevented.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
  • This faction aims to provide realistic portrayal of a black prison gang under the correctional system of the United States and provide high standards of roleplay. The storyline and the concept of this faction is fictional and not based off a real life prison gang. However, there is no fictional approach towards situations, prison politics or hierarchic structuring.

The United Black Nation has outside crew which can be reached by IC development in San Andreas Correctional facility ONLY. There's no location the crew can be traced as it is structured of members from different street gangs, carelessly about their gang and their affiliation to Crips or Bloods. Therefore, if you're willing to RP with our faction as a part of the outside crew, you're expected to start as an inmate and as an affiliate of the faction inside the prison.

Anyone who is roleplaying as a long or short term black inmate can post Screenshots but if they do not meet our role-play quality we will ask for you to take them down.Members of the faction are being invited only IC-wise and not involving the OOC level. Affiliation to the faction without actual reasoning and IC-based experience is recognized as infringement of copyrights. Any questions can be sent to Skinheadlifer or Psychedelic Blooming.

Upon roleplaying with our faction, we request from our players to register the United Black Nation forums and participate in the discussions, development and follow the guides and announcements of the faction.
Guides to increase your prison roleplay ability
Last edited by SkinheadLifer on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 16 times in total.
"And all my uncles alcoholics, shame on me
I drink whiskey till I’m grounded, no TV"

United Black Nation

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Irving_Springsteen

The Black Car

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Jaques Dorcelus & Tyson Scott murder

On December 24, 2011 co-founder and leader of the Black Guerilla Family, Jaques Dorcelus was fatally stabbed outside of his cell by 24-year-old Black Guerilla Family member, Norman Stender. Relations between Dorcelus and factions within the Black Guerilla Family had been strained for nearly a decade. Former Black Panther Party members who became BGF members in jail had become troubled with Dorcelus for his perceived abandonment of imprisoned Black Guerilla Family members and allegations of Newton's conflicts with other members within the party. On the same day, fellow Black Guerilla Family member, Tyson Scott, was fatally stabbed inside his cell. His loyalty to Jaques Dorcelus identified him as a threat.

Stender was convicted of the murder in June 2001 and was permanently confined in solitary confinement.
Southern District of San Andreas
(699) 557-5610

United Black Nation Gang Members and Co-Defendants
Sentenced in Major RICO Case

U.S. Attorney’s Office

Southern District of San Andreas
(699) 557-5610

January 8, 2015

LOS SANTOS — Harold Burgess, the defendant in a major RICO case involving members of the United Black Nation prison gang was sentenced today alongside 4 of his co-defendants; Travis Lowry, Deon Lomax, Bilal Davis, and Jason Clarence for their parts in a drug trafficking conspiracy involving members of Black gangs across Los Santos. A handful of the co-defendants face state charges rather than the federal charges that Burgess faces.

A letter written in ASCII letters was intercepted and decoded by correctional officers. The letter from Harold Burgess addressed to his uncle demanding that members of Twin Tower Crips “blasted” Sureño gang members, Gabriel Pina and Darold Aquino. Defendant Harold Burgess was accused of having put a “green light” on the gang member.

Several defendants who were indicted alongside Burgess and who were members of the other black gangs, based in Idlewood and Ganton, went to trial in January 2014. Only one of them was not sentenced.

The indictment states that with a majority of the defendants already serving long sentences, all but one of them are now ineligible for parole on top of their extended sentences.

Case Number: 21BR0631-UBN
Defendant

HAROLD BURGESS, Aged 22, Idlewood, Los Santos

Co-defendants

TRAVIS LOWRY, aka Twin Loc Aged 30, Idlewood, Los Santos
DEON LOMAX, Aged 29, Ganton, Los Santos
JASON CLARENCE, Aged 34, Idlewood, LS
QUINTON SIMMONS, Aged 28, Ganton, Los Santos

Participating Agencies

The case was the product of an 18-month investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as agents and officers from the Los Santos County Sheriff's Office; San Andreas Department of Corrections’ Investigative Services Unit (ISU); U.S. Marshals Service, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; and the Los Santos Police Department. The case also involved coordinated support from the Los Santos County District Attorney's Office.
Last edited by Psychedelic Blooming on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE
INFLUENCE OF PRISON GANGS
"PRISON ROLEPLAY IS THE WAY TO MEET THE EDGE OF YOUR LIMIT"

Y'all power hungry motherfuckers.

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: United Black Nation.

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Meet Hezekiah Babajide

Introducin' New Fishes
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE

Sherwin_Pryor
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Sherwin_Pryor » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Papers, Please

Icepick I

Icepick II / The Sureños

Tajci
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Anthony Reddington

Post by Tajci » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Pretty much, nice gang background, short but it contains everything that needs to be known.
Good luck with the development inside SACF. :D

Robbery and Homicide Detective II

Voted Favorite Detective of 2017

Meet me
Development

SirDrillAlot
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by SirDrillAlot » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Not a lot of black prison gangs tend to stay up for long as the Caucasian and Hispanic gangs do.
I'd suggest having everybody use photoshop to edit screen shots like Sherwin_Pryor's screen shots.
This tends to attract more people to reading the screen shots which will make most people wanna come to the page each day and check out the new screens especially as it's a black prison gang and much people don't get to see this,
it's 2015 almost 2016 nobody wants to read screen shots edited by paint and barely anybody will.
Hopefully if any of my characters end up in prison he will get to role play with you guys.

A BIG good luck and have fun.
R.I.P Dough/LOUD aka Kilo Trey.

gadler
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by gadler » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:12 pm

looks pretty, isn't it? good luck, guys)
p.s. only afro americans?

Psychedelic Blooming
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Psychedelic Blooming » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:23 pm

gadler wrote:looks pretty, isn't it? good luck, guys)
p.s. only afro americans?
Only Afro-Americans are falling under the black car, which is currently ran by the United Black Nation.
SirDrillAlot wrote:Not a lot of black prison gangs tend to stay up for long as the Caucasian and Hispanic gangs do.
I'd suggest having everybody use photoshop to edit screen shots like Sherwin_Pryor's screen shots.
This tends to attract more people to reading the screen shots which will make most people wanna come to the page each day and check out the new screens especially as it's a black prison gang and much people don't get to see this,
it's 2015 almost 2016 nobody wants to read screen shots edited by paint and barely anybody will.
Hopefully if any of my characters end up in prison he will get to role play with you guys.

A BIG good luck and have fun.
I can't argue with your statements, all of them are precise and relevant. Though, not everyone has the knowledge required to use Photoshop. But afterall, this thread is not to receive attention by newbies and inexperienced players, but rather encourage experienced people to join us. We're not here to impress, and I'm not even gonna try predicting for how long we're going to stay around; we're just having fun, developing and portraying something new. We're here to provide high standards of roleplay in SACF.

Feedback appreciated.
UNITED BLACK NATION
PRISON ROLEPLAY GUIDE

smalls
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by smalls » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Let's give it a shot.

SirDrillAlot
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by SirDrillAlot » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Psychedelic Blooming wrote:I can't argue with your statements, all of them are precise and relevant. Though, not everyone has the knowledge required to use Photoshop. But afterall, this thread is not to receive attention by newbies and inexperienced players, but rather encourage experienced people to join us. We're not here to impress, and I'm not even gonna try predicting for how long we're going to stay around; we're just having fun, developing and portraying something new. We're here to provide high standards of roleplay in SACF.

Feedback appreciated.
Well players such as Sherwin_Pryor could possibly teach your other members on how to edit screen shots, if not there's a lot of guides on how to edit screen shots, but your members must be dedicated enough to actually look into those things!
Remember though! New players won't get better if everybody just abandons them, some players are quick learners and if you give them the chance they will pick up and become as good as you or even better in some cases!
Also remember the fact that a faction thread is show casing your role play to the LS:RP community and show casing how good your factions role play is. Personally I would not join a faction if I'm the only one with A1 screen shots, that's just me though.
But yes, enjoy the the faction!
R.I.P Dough/LOUD aka Kilo Trey.

Bayuaji
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: King

Post by Bayuaji » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Prison Gang, Good luck lad.

Soulmaker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Soulmaker » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:45 pm

smalls
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: United Black Nation

Post by smalls » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Bashkirov
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Bashkirov » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Good to see a black car in SACF now.
People slip in the shower and fall on a knife like sixty five times every now and then.

asphalt
Mafia
Mafia

Post by asphalt » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:41 pm

I fuck with this man, gmt?

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”