S/C Ganton Boulevard Families, 516.

Image Faction Management Council: Killbilly, Owen & Westside.

Image Head of the Strawmen Scheme: Owen
Image Head of the Melee Weapon Scheme: Owen
Image Head of the Drug Distribution Scheme: Baker
Image Turf Map Queries: Westside.
Image Faction Report Queries: Benavides

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Faction Management, In-Game Leads, Lead Admins

Forum rules

Important Faction Announcements

Faction leaders and/or members are strongly advised to regularly check the 'Information, Guidelines & Updates' section frequently, and are responsible to kept themselves updated of any changes made.
Ethan King
Mafia
Mafia

S/C Ganton Boulevard Families, 516.

Post by Ethan King » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Published online 2018 Nov 27. ALLEGED DRUG LORD ARRESTED AND CHARGED.
Los Santos Police Department with the aid of San Andreas Sherrifs Department arrested and charged, Franklin "Wreckless" Chambers under the alleged charges of, possession of a unlicensed firearm times three, possession and distribution of illegal narcotics, attempted murder and murder on a goverment employee on the 27th Novemeber, 2018 at 5:23AM.

Los Santos Times ask the spokes person, Lewis Brown, for Los Santos Police Department a numerious of questions regarding this large bust and alleged charges made on Franklin Chambers, where Lewis Brown states the following,

'We've had a surveillance team along with a group of detectives work on this case for months now, where we've gathered enough evidence to prosecute Franklin Chambers, also known as 'Wreckless' as his street nickname. He is a large and known community member of Ganton, South Bridge where him along with another crew of four more people, which remain unknown to have been the major image for the large growth of narcotics and crime rate in Ganton the past couple of months.'

Franklin Chambers is currently being questioned and awaiting trial for alleged charges made on him by the Los Santos Police Department, we have yet to hear a statement from Franklin Chambers and his lawyer has told us the following,

'My client remains pleading not guilty to any charges made on him, he does not want to provide a statement at the current moment to the charges made on him, however we will fight these alleged charges made on him in court.

Published online 2018 Nov 27. MAJOR DRUG BUST & RAID IN GANTON.
With the arrest of Franklin "Wreckless" Chambers and a riot that started due to his arrest, came a large raid on a housing project in Ganton, South Bridge. A group of ten people has been detained and charged with various of different charges made on them along with a stash of twenty two firearms and ten kilos of different narcotics has been found, firearms such as submachine guns, automatics and handguns have been found in the vicinity, Los Santos Police Department warn people living around Ganton to stay in doors during the time being as Ganton is now put as a red zone. We ask Lewis Brown, spokes person for Los Santos Police Department and he says,

'After the arrest of Franklin Chambers we were confronted by a group of thirty plus individuals, where the ages ranged from thirteen and up to twenty, we had to call in a Riot Control and Special Weapons and Tactics teams to extract Franklin Chambers away from the scene and hold off the large crowd, we had four officers wounded from this incident where the large group threw anything they could get their hands on, ranging from stones up to chairs taken out from the vicinity of the housing project where a raid was later on made.'

A certain person, whom detectives believe to be Ethan King was the man in charge of this large scale riot, however due to lack of sufficent evidence no charges nor warrants was put out for Ethan King. This is still an on-going investigation and we will update the people of Los Santos whenever new evidence is gathered. Lewis Brown also states,

'We're aware of Ethan King and who he is, along with his social media feed being flooded with firearms, narcotics and death threats towards what we believe is people of a rival gang, where later on we've had 911 calls of shootings in said areas where Ethan King has stated on his social media that he is out for the opposition.'

He is allegedly placed as the 'Shot caller' of this large group of teenagers living around Ganton, however due to lack of evidence no charges has been placed on him. We've reached out to Ethan King as he's a major role model for the teenagers currently living in Ganton and he says,

'It is what it is, you know. You try to help the kids out here and you get labeled as a drug lord or criminal because of the people you're around. We've set up a fund raiser to have Ganton Gym reopened so the kids around Ganton has somewhere to go, instead of being out here on the streets it's better for them to be able to do something with their lives, you know.'

We ask Ethan King what he thinks of the alleged statements made by the Los Santos Police Department and him being labeled as the 'Shot Caller' for a upcoming street gang, he says,

'People call us a street gang, I call us a community, we're a group of friends who live around Ganton and we've known eachother since kindergarden, bro. I don't see myself as a 'Shot caller', I see myself as the older brother out here for the youth. They look up to me and my most closest friends, we keep telling them to stay out of the streets and do something with their lives, stay in school, get your grades and get your life going for you. They can call us what they want, in the end of the day, we're just a group of people hanging out where we live.

Ethan King was in a rush to what he claim was a 'business meeting with a manager of a strip club' so we could not finish our interview.
OOC information.
Read this before you consider joining our faction, highly appreciated.

Follow all server rules.

Nobody will be spoon-fed role play and have their hand held, so if you can't create role play this is not the faction for you.

Screenshot permission is needed, which you can get by joining our discord, PM Ethan King for a discord invite or any questions / concerns.

This is currently a formed street gang by the name of, Ganton Boulevard Families, once known as a community group, South Bridge, 516. (/streetname Ganton Boulevard)

S/C Ganton Boulevard Families is a community-based faction which has currently developed into a street gang. We are portraying an average suburbs community where everyone involved is a resident of Ganton or has ties within the Ganton community.

Our main focus is the character development behind each character, we encourage others to have the same focus, we do not allow people to join the faction and instantly start shooting others or just having sub par role play, our main goal for this faction is to reach official, so before you even consider joining our faction you should come up with a story for your character and role play your developement correctly.

We have a majority of old members of the community whom has role played for the majority of their years, so if you're new to gang role play or just role play in general that is fine, we will be here for you to give you constructive criticism and aid you into understanding the concept of how to role play a gangster properly.

If you're interested in joining the faction but unsure how to approach us feel free to PM Ethan King or Kendrick_Underwood

In order to gain access to our discord channel, you must send your CK Permission to Ethan King or Kendrick_Underwood using the following format;

Code: Select all

I, [CHARACTER NAME], also known as [FORUM NAME], agree to being character killed by the S/C Ganton Boulevard Families, 516 faction leaders whenever they feel that it is necessary.
Last edited by Ethan King on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GANTXN BXULEVARD FAMILIES, 516
HYATT PARK
GANTXN TRAPSTAR
SOUTH CENTRAL'S FINEST, ETHAN KING

trapoverseas.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Bob_Dilian

3thaGanton

Post by trapoverseas. » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:21 pm

freedemhitterz

iDrill
LS:RP Modding Team
LS:RP Modding Team
Ingame name: Richard_Palmer

Re: Ganton Boulevard

Post by iDrill » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Lets get that $$

My Showroom
Richard Palmer
iDrill's Mods (Website)

At this time I have made a resolution for myself, which I will continue for a lifetime. A preeminence that can save lives on the street. It is quite simple: Give no hand to anyone. If the people fear and respect you, you should do everything that this remains so. Then you should not give them your hand. Because as soon as they get to know you, as soon as they start laughing with you, they lose their distance and when they lose their distance, they also lose their fear. Because they see you have a human side. When people lose their fear, they will fuck you over one day. Even I had to experience this.

RomanasDeLaOras
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: jimmy

Post by RomanasDeLaOras » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:34 pm

lit as fuh, homie.

Darwins.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Return of the SB trap

Post by Darwins. » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:17 pm

KalpsizReiS
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Clayton Wardell

Post by KalpsizReiS » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:41 pm

the best fact ever, gl my friends. probably, ill be here.

Murda Jay
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Murda Jay » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Good luck, Take it far.
Benji “Gunna” Ward - ALIVE
Xavier Morris - ALIVE
Shaheed “Murda” Dinero - DEAD

Denho Acar

Post by Denho Acar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:58 pm