My Rap Songs

All the latest and the oldies, come in and enjoy the songs on others minds.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Berati

My Rap Songs

Post by Berati » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:29 am

Hello fellas, my name is Angelo Berati and I am seventeen years old, I live in Greece but I am from Albania. Rapping is more than a hobby for me, it is actually my life and I focus on people not critisizing it, but expressing their opinions and honest ones mostly. I started writing lyrics when I was at the age of sixteen, but starting rapping at seventeen.
Please excuse my audio quality since I am recording all my songs from my phone recorder. Sadly, I cannot afford a microphone and the entire set that has to be bought to have a clear and not exhausting quality. I just need you to focus on the lyrics and flow and I'd be more than happy if you'd reply to me on YouTube or here with your honest opinion.

First one is called Until The End Of Time, it has 2Pac's Instrumental and it's emotional. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpYBm-KZWkY
My second track focuses more on my anger and flow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmMMCkhYy6Q

Thank you for listening, take care!
Ignore broken promises, neutralise all weaknesses. Ignore differences and messages, this is your Genesis. They're envious of you and venomous, I'm your emphasis.
Trust me, life is a very perilous journey. And from what I see, success is your only destiny. Writin' lyrics for you, this is ma' tendency.

~Hypnotize~

dazdixiewest
Civilian
Civilian

Re: My Rap Songs

Post by dazdixiewest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:01 am

I love the lyrics and the style is something that I love about the old school, I will start listening to you more often

Berati

Post by Berati » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 pm

dazdixiewest wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:01 am
I love the lyrics and the style is something that I love about the old school, I will start listening to you more often
Thank you brother, I appreciate your love! - It'll be my pleasure to have you as one of my subscribers <3
Ignore broken promises, neutralise all weaknesses. Ignore differences and messages, this is your Genesis. They're envious of you and venomous, I'm your emphasis.
Trust me, life is a very perilous journey. And from what I see, success is your only destiny. Writin' lyrics for you, this is ma' tendency.

~Hypnotize~

CakedUp
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by CakedUp » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:47 pm

No one likes to listen to low quality, raw vocals. If music is truly your passion and you want some sort of recognition you need a decent mic & interface (~150$). You might as well want to start mixing & mastering your vocals.

Berati

Post by Berati » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:11 pm

CakedUp wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:47 pm
No one likes to listen to low quality, raw vocals. If music is truly your passion and you want some sort of recognition you need a decent mic & interface (~150$). You might as well want to start mixing & mastering your vocals.
Indeed that is true, but I cannot afford that much of money. About recognition, I do not think I have a lot of chances here in Greece, but I am always trying, maybe in the wrong way.

Thank you for your comment.

~Hypnotize~

Abra
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: BENZO

Post by Abra » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:28 am

You rap like mexican dude

CruzX3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by CruzX3 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:36 am

s'good, I wanna hear this gs in a good quality.

Berati

Post by Berati » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:53 am

I might record a song in a studio here in Greece, so probably you'll be able to listen my rap in a more good quality.

Thank you for your comments!

~Hypnotize~

Disgrace
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: your darling

Post by Disgrace » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:05 pm

get a manager, haha

Return to “Music”