What DJ's have you seen live?

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

User avatar
Apollo.
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by Apollo. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Nightmare. wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:26 pm
Apollo. wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:41 pm
Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Avicii, Axwell & Ingrosso and going to see Ben Nicky next month.
SSE Arena?
Aye mate, take it you're from Ireland too?

User avatar
Apollo.
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by Apollo. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Apollo. wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:41 pm
Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Avicii, Axwell & Ingrosso and going to see Ben Nicky next month.
Aw lmao can't believe I forgot Timmy Trumpet, sick oul night.

User avatar
Nightmare.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm
Ingame name: INFAMOUS
Location: EAST
Contact:

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by Nightmare. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Apollo. wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:21 pm
Nightmare. wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:26 pm
Apollo. wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:41 pm
Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Avicii, Axwell & Ingrosso and going to see Ben Nicky next month.
SSE Arena?
Aye mate, take it you're from Ireland too?
Yeah mate I'll be there too.

User avatar
Ethnick
Civilian
Civilian
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:02 am
Ingame name: Kamnam Akkarat

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by Ethnick » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 am

.
Last edited by Ethnick on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube

Ugly Faces

Dromarious Gates \\ Kamnam Akkarat // Isaiah Creed

User avatar
Ethnick
Civilian
Civilian
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:02 am
Ingame name: Kamnam Akkarat

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by Ethnick » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 am

DJ's I have seen, all within N.Ireland. Techno and Techhouse is really blowing up here!

Sasha
John Digweed ^^^^Back2Back^^^^
Ejeca
Dense & Pika
Huxley
Alan Fitzpatrick
Dusky
Ben Klock
Adam Beyer
Sven Vath
Green Velvet (Seen on Saturday)
Boddika
Len Faki
Sam Paganini
Patrick Toppings
Bjarki
Move D
Denis Sulta
Jody Barr
Clouds
Mall Grab
Paolo Mojo
Dubfire & Samanta

& Big Jeff Mills, Dense & Pika, Jasper James, Space Dimension Controller, Schmutz, Brame & Hamo, Bekuz, Influx

24/11
Youtube

Ugly Faces

Dromarious Gates \\ Kamnam Akkarat // Isaiah Creed

User avatar
Nightmare.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm
Ingame name: INFAMOUS
Location: EAST
Contact:

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by Nightmare. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:46 am

Ethnick wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 am
DJ's I have seen, all within N.Ireland. Techno and Techhouse is really blowing up here!

Sasha
John Digweed ^^^^Back2Back^^^^
Ejeca
Dense & Pika
Huxley
Alan Fitzpatrick
Dusky
Ben Klock
Adam Beyer
Sven Vath
Green Velvet (Seen on Saturday)
Boddika
Len Faki
Sam Paganini
Patrick Toppings
Bjarki
Move D
Denis Sulta
Jody Barr
Clouds
Mall Grab
Paolo Mojo
Dubfire & Samanta

& Big Jeff Mills, Dense & Pika, Jasper James, Space Dimension Controller, Schmutz, Brame & Hamo, Bekuz, Influx

24/11
So you're a fan of Shine I'm guessing? Haha

Ese Dee
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1300
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 pm
Ingame name: Edgar Flores
Location: Santa Clara

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by Ese Dee » Sun May 13, 2018 6:26 pm

David Guetta
The Skull from Big Bad Juarez Cartel

josef
meme lord
meme lord
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:38 am

Re: What DJ's have you seen live?

Post by josef » Sun May 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Alpha wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:32 pm
My sister's had the privilege of meeting Nervo, Steve Angello, Galantis and Afrojack in person back-stage fucking hell man makes me jealous

I'd do anything to see Axwell & Ingrosso live some time. Shame nobody close to me really likes them as much as I do.
your sister is a lucky man

Post Reply

Return to “Dance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users