DJ's with Mixtapes?

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins, FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins, FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

Valachi
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: =)

DJ's with Mixtapes?

Post by Valachi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Any DJs out there who want to do something like this as a profession? I'd love to be a DJ/Producer, music is the only thing that really motivates me..

https://www.mixcloud.com/YosefEdwaards/yosef-presents-the-idek-mix-2015-10/

(they are all live mixes)

Check out my mix on Mixcloud, if you have an account, follow me n' I'll follow right back.
Last edited by Valachi on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antonio Valachi/Aleksandar Janko
Community thread.
Ask me a question!

Lennon!
FΔM
FΔM
Ingame name: Lamar Owens

Re: DJ's with Mixtapes?

Post by Lennon! » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:39 pm

In all honesty, if you want to become a DJ the best way in order to get recognition is to become a producer. Anyone can make a simple mix. Look at people like Curbi, for example - who you used in your mix. He's mainly a producer but over the course of his three months of 'mainstream' recognition he's done around England and done his first live-set at Amnesia in Ibiza. Producing isn't easy, guess the recognition comes with effort. I suppose.

Valachi
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: =)

Re: DJ's with Mixtapes?

Post by Valachi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Lennon! wrote:In all honesty, if you want to become a DJ the best way in order to get recognition is to become a producer. Anyone can make a simple mix. Look at people like Curbi, for example - who you used in your mix. He's mainly a producer but over the course of his three months of 'mainstream' recognition he's done around England and done his first live-set at Amnesia in Ibiza. Producing isn't easy, guess the recognition comes with effort. I suppose.

I have all of the software on my PC (Fl, etc) but I much prefer using logic, I've always used that at school and I've made a couple of tracks with it but I still have a long way to go in terms of learning

cheers lennon, Curbi is a boss, from the minute Oliver Heldens played his track "discharge" he has had massive recognition in the music business. I will definitely try my hardest once I have the right equipment
Antonio Valachi/Aleksandar Janko
Community thread.
Ask me a question!

Return to “Dance”