Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Fakjaw
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Dean "Dutch" Kade ~ The Riding Dutchman

Post by Fakjaw » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Image Image Image
The Beginning

Most of his childhood was spent in his homeland; Holland. He grew up in a rather unstable family and didn't really have any definite goals in life. As a teenager at the age of 19, he moved out of the house with the bare essentials he had at the time and started commuting with a group of "friends" who were active as small-time criminals/vandals. Dean participated in these acts as he needed the money to sustain himself.
They would privately grow illegal amounts of marijuana to sell for a profit on the streets, act as drug-runners for big-time dealers and pickpocket people on the street if given the opportunity.

This made him an amount of money to get by, but also to provide himself with some "extras". These "extras" marked the beginning of a drug- and crime engulfed lifestyle. The possibilities were there, "Why not take them?", he thought. As he was already a frequent weed user, his desire for a better high was present. This led him to start taking heavier substances, like XTC, speed and cocaine. The usage of these drugs made him reckless and as the "business" was expanding, it wasn't helping in his favor.

Dean in his younger years

Now at the age of 21, the drug business developed slowly. Just as he thought everything was fine, their stashes and drug-plants got raided by the Dutch special agency. By coincidence, all of the business-accomplices, his "friends", were in a nearby apartment. Except for Dean. As they heard the sirens storming into town, they quickly gathered up at a nearby parking lot and drove off in their cars. As he was just walking across the street, he saw what happened; they had left him to fend for himself. No one even bothered to notify him about the situation.

Thoughts were rushing through his mind; What do I do? Where do I go? How much time do I have?
As the sirens became more aloud, he started rushing towards his house on foot. He stayed there for about 10 minutes, contemplating what he would do. Emotions overwhelmed him; deceit, anger, fear, anxiety.
The agency would track him down, the evidence was there. He couldn't count on anyone, he had only himself.

In the next 5 minutes, Dean made a set of important decisions which would pattern the rest of his life;
Get out of Holland. Make sure no one tracks him. To what he is able to, leave no traces.

He gathered up all the money in his apartment which would provide for a last-minute plane ticket and a base of income at his destination. He continued to execute his plan. Before he could leave, he had to remove all the traces; set his apartment on fire. Using all the flammable items he could find, he flooded his apartment with them and ignited the source. As his apartment slowly went up in flames behind him, he took a cab to the airport and booked a last-minute flight towards America, San Andreas.

The Mongols Motorcycle Club

Information to be added...
Chapter 13

On the night of August 18th things were business as usual, except for a text from a stranger.
Here follow the events of that night:

Spoiler: show

Dutch now rests in Chapter 13 with his fallen brothers.

Dean "Dutch" Kade
March 21th, 1967 - December 21st, 2011
A quiet conscious sleeps in thunder.

Last edited by Fakjaw on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fakjaw
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Dean "Dutch" Kade ~ The Riding Dutchman

Post by Fakjaw » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Better late than never, here is the story of Dean 'Dutch' Kade, my first major character.

Keep in mind that this character's end was in August of 2011, so my memory is rusty history-wise which will make it difficult to write a concise story. As well as the fact the "Beginning" part was the first story I wrote back in 2010/2011, so it's a bit cliché.

The story is still under maintenance. The other chapters will be added over time.

Gregory™
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gregory™ » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Looking good, brings back old memories. :)

Tank
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Tank » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:34 pm

I have no idea if you're going to write more, but I'd love to know how he decided to join Mongols.

Fakjaw
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fakjaw » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Tank! wrote:I have no idea if you're going to write more, but I'd love to know how he decided to join Mongols.

I will eventually, I just need some inspiration :) .

Fakjaw
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Fakjaw » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Updated with the somewhat cliché Chapter 13 part.

Riot
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Riot » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:26 am

I shed a tear.

Return to “Members Showcase Archive”