Character stories, general stories; let your mind wonder.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Vago Hulk
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:01 am
- Ingame name: Bruce_Sierzant
Bruce William Sierzant
32 (DOB May 29, 1987)
Place of Birth:
Flint County, San Andreas
Alias(es) and/or Nickname(s):
Bruce, ''Vago Hulk'', ''Hulk''
Tattoo(s) and Identifying Marks:
- Small tattoo (L. FOREARM) of KKK in bold two-and-a-half-inch letters
- Small tattoo (R. HAND) of two double lightning bolts
- Crude one percenter ink (NECK, TORSO, BACK) the number 22, a lonely biker riding into the sunset, ''RIP SOLO 1972-2016'', the Devil smoking a cigarette, ''1%'', ''XXII'', ''STP'' and a gruesome screaming skeleton holding a pistol
- Surgical scars on his chest
- Acne scars on his forehead
- Birthmark on his neck
- Born to car salesman William Sierzant and prostitute Abigail Walker
- Raised from birth by his drug abusing single mother until she died of a heroin overdose in 1999
- Dropped out of high school to join the gang FTRA (Freight Train Riders of America), he later joined the subgroup STP (Stone Tramp People) and travelled across the Midwestern United States for three years
- Began prospecting for VAGOS MC in 2013 under the sponsorship of Charles ''Needles'' Haskell and recieved his full patch in 2015
- Prospected together with Robert ''Dirty'' Arias & Eric ''Lowdown'' Lowe
- Took the young Patrick Case under his wings as a sponsor during his time as a prospect member
- Makes a living for himself selling drugs and stealing motorcycles
- Is a frequent user of both heroin and methamphetamine
Last edited by Vago Hulk on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 3001
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm
So how long you been a Vago? Patched in soon as I got home from 'Nam.
40 years next month.
And still no god dam gold watch.
Ah, but it beats the hell out of havin' a straight life job and bein' taxed up the wazoo to pay for the war machine.
And, that big movie The United States of America.
Biggest damn lie ever produced.
I remember when being a Vago was about bikes and brotherhood.
Now it's just like everything else.
It's all about the money.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Saimyzas