[GUIDE] Paint screenshots + very simple and easy.

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
swurvin420
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Papa Nairns

[GUIDE] Paint screenshots + very simple and easy.

Post by swurvin420 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:54 pm

TIP: In paint, go to the "View" tab and click the "Ruler" box to keep track of the horizontal length, it cannot go below 700 horizontally.

Every PC will have paint installed automatically, you can find it by right clicking an image and opening it up in paint. If you dont have it then you will have to download it online. Beware not to mix it up with Paint.net

It takes literally five minutes to do a set, it makes the screenshots way better and clean looking. it may look a little muddled up here but the basis of it is cropping and over-lapping .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, go into your screens folder and right click the screenshot you want to start your set of screenshots with and open the image up in paint.
Spoiler: show

When paint pops up you first off click "Select" and then go down and click "Select All", after you have clicked that it should basically select the full image. Now you click "Crop".

When you have clicked "Crop" you just select around the first /me that you want to start off with, don't click crop again, use the crop tool as a movement tool for the /me's.

Now you just move the /me that you have selected down a line, basically over-lapping the useless ad's etc. Then like the first time, you select over both the /me's and move them to the bottom of the chat.

Now when the /me's that you have selected and are in order and ready, you just crop out the section of the screenshot that you want.

Now after it has been cropped, zoom out a little and then drag the small white resize dot down the page to create a template for the rest of your screenshots.

Now this is important, minimize the current paint page and then go to your screens folder again and right click the NEXT screenshot you want to use and open it in paint again, when it opens you use the same method I showed you. When you are finished you click "Select" then "Select All" and now you click the "Copy" button while the image is selected.

You can now close the image that you just "Copied" and open the one that you minimized, up in the left hand corner is a little clipboard. You click that and it will paste the image.

Now you can place the screenshot after the first, one after the other, you can continue this until your finished the set and then you just move the white re-size dots in until no white is showing. Keep in mind the screenshots cant go below 700 horizontally.

Finished screenshot
Last edited by swurvin420 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:22 am, edited 9 times in total.

btfo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [GUIDE] Fast and simple way to edit ss's

Post by btfo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Great quick tutorial for the newbies. Paint.net is the best freeware photoshop sort of program avalible imo.
fuck me daddy

Truce
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Carrillo Maiza

Post by Truce » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:16 pm

swurvin420 wrote:
TIP: In paint, go to the "View" tab and click the "Ruler" box to keep track of the horizontal length, it cannot go below 700 horizontally.

If you master this method of doing screenshots it takes literally five minutes to do a set, it makes the screenshots way better to look at and way more enjoyable. it may look a little muddled up here but the basis of it is cropping and over-lapping .

First, go into your screens folder and right click the screenshot you want to start your set of screenshots with and open the image up in paint.

When paint pops up you first off click "Select" and then go down and click "Select All", after you have clicked that it should basically select the full image. Now you click "Crop".

When you have clicked "Crop" you just select around the first /me that you want to start off with, don't click crop again, use the crop tool as a movement tool for the /me's.

Now you just move the /me that you have selected down a line, basically over-lapping the useless ad's etc. Then like the first time, you select over both the /me's and move them to the bottom of the chat.

Now when the /me's that you have selected and are in order and ready, you just crop out the section of the screenshot that you want.

Now after it has been cropped, zoom out a little and then drag the small white resize dot down the page to create a template for the rest of your screenshots.

Now this is important, minimize the current paint page and then go to your screens folder again and right click the NEXT screenshot you want to use and open it in paint again, when it opens you use the same method I showed you. When you are finished you click "Select" then "Select All" and now you click the "Copy" button while the image is selected.

You can now close the image that you just "Copied" and open the one that you minimized, up in the left hand corner is a little clipboard. You click that and it will paste the image.

Now you can place the screenshot after the first, one after the other, you can continue this until your finished the set and then you just move the white re-size dots in until no white is showing. Keep in mind the screenshots cant go below 700 horizontally.

Finished screenshot

Interesting, if I've time, I'ma do it, brother.

swurvin420
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Papa Nairns

Post by swurvin420 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:22 pm

It's so simple that if you do it once, you will remember how to do it forever and it's great.

OGLocc
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: novobeogradski tigar

Post by OGLocc » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Nice tutorial man, it helped me a lot!

Feenix
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Adrian_Donnelly

Post by Feenix » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:28 am

Lovely tut. Thanks!

bramb23
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Clutch

Post by bramb23 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Nice, I'll make sure to use this!

AnarchoMe
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Bad Company

Post by AnarchoMe » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:07 pm

Dig this style, but I'll stick to photoshop. ;D
Noteworthy characters: show
Gustav Bragi - White Knights Motorcycle Club - Retired from the MC scene

Austin Colt - Vagos Motorcycle Club - Prospect - Has fled the state

Ryan Akecheta - Bandidos Motorcycle Club - President - Moved out of state

Harley Jones - Road Slayers Motorcycle Club - Road Captain - Passed away

GFX Showroom Modding Showroom About me White Knights MC Story of Gustav Bragi

DEXENN.
Mafia
Mafia

Post by DEXENN. » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Thanks for this guide.
„I've been real from the start and you motherfuckers know this, once my name elevated that's when the fame escalated.”

Kurdii
The Professional
The Professional

Post by Kurdii » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Great guide.
I'm dat nilla

Too Live
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Too Live » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:07 am

Nice guide my man :)

Echo2345
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: FTQ

Re: [GUIDE] Paint screenshots, very simple and easy.

Post by Echo2345 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Nice guide, gonna start using it.
Step out of my line and get outlined in chalk

lozsiii
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Ibrahim Behar

Post by lozsiii » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Nice, i using it :)

BullyLSRP
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by BullyLSRP » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:42 pm

dope thanks bro

Rico
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Rico » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 pm

This is dope, I've been using photoshop but this is good for ppl who don't have it
Reckless Endangerment

Return to “Player-Created Guides”