Website creation

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

MichaelBandit
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Website creation

Post by MichaelBandit » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:59 pm

So, I need to know how can I make a nice and good looking website for my business to post it in the "Business" section? If someone know some good toold to make layouts for the website or a way to make a website for a company to post in the "Business" section please PM or Post here.

Thanks.
Billy Brunetti- ALIVE-(The Syndicate)
Thomas Cherney- ALIVE-(Law Abiding Citizen of LS)

G!VENCHY
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Unknown

Re: Website creation

Post by G!VENCHY » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:17 pm

I would normally say that if you want to find someone who is able to make you an innovative and unique layout design for your business topic, that you find someone with UI design skills. People with UI design skills often make these in programs such as Photoshop or Adobe XD.

You're best off looking in the GFX section of the forum and making some enquiries about getting a layout, or have a crack at making one yourself in either of the two programs listed. Lots of tutorials are out there on YouTube.

ColossalBQ
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ColossalBQ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:44 pm

I'll have one done for ya if I get some time available by the evening although depends on what type of business we're talking about, if it's a bar/restaurant logo I'll go for it.

If I can't get it done it's best you ask around the GFX sector as the user above stated, click here for access.

"We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one."

- T. H

Badman Mike
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Badman Mike » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Smarty
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Franky Deurlo

Post by Smarty » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 pm

There are basic tutorials on Youtube. If it an actual website, surely you will have to pay for domains and that?

Bridus.
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Donald Trumpad

Post by Bridus. » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:05 pm

wix.com could definitely be an option if you're looking to create an actual website, it's for free as far as I know. Photoshop methods are also a great idea, but it might charge you something depending on the layout you're trying to achieve.

Valencia
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

Post by Valencia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:10 pm

pm me what you're looking for

Return to “Q&TS Archive”