Naming a biker character

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

BullDog60

Naming a biker character

Post by BullDog60 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:21 pm

So, I would like to know how can I name a biker character a tough name that fit his life? I really went to a lot of generators and to be honest the names I got fit mostly a Civilian character. So, to be specific I need to know how can I build a Red Nick, tough, and strong white character?

If there are good generators that can give me some ideas or help me create one, just PM it to me to post it here if it is acceptable.

Thanks.

bamz
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: Naming a biker character

Post by bamz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:45 pm

You can Google first name and last name lists and make up your own name. The name doesn't reflect on the character, what reflects is the roleplay you do. In other words, the name wouldn't tell the others your character is tough, so go with any name you like really.

ColossalBQ
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ColossalBQ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:25 am

bamz wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:45 pm
You can Google first name and last name lists and make up your own name. The name doesn't reflect on the character, what reflects is the roleplay you do. In other words, the name wouldn't tell the others your character is tough, so go with any name you like really.

Exactly this, what you need to be careful on is what race is your character, for example you roleplay a caucasian race biker and you give him a african american name, that could be wrong, other than that everything is OK.

Here's a link to names and surnames regarding caucasian race-

https://thoughtcatalog.com/katie-mather ... rsonality/
https://names.mongabay.com/data/white.html

"The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty."
R-T

Bashkirov
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Bashkirov » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:11 am

american guy names and whatever last name.

don't be thor erikson and rp a 2018 viking or seamus connolly and rp an ex-ira member that kills brits cuz "they killed me da, lad"
People slip in the shower and fall on a knife like sixty five times every now and then.

synder
Mafia
Mafia

Post by synder » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 pm

In most cases you're not really looking for a really hard biker name. Remember that there is development that you have to put in, and any name would do it. Look at the White Knights MC for example, they have a very large variety of different names with different ethnic backgrounds behind the name.

Ommed
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: murder

Post by Ommed » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Just look up american first/lastnames try to keep the name looking like it's a white male(or female idk).
There isn't really anyway to make it look good but just to look names up on google.

Jayy
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Jayy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Answered. Thanks for the feedback gents.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”