Why i can't creat new character

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

hoangminh_duc
Civilian
Civilian

Why i can't creat new character

Post by hoangminh_duc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Hmm, i spent 2 hour to write appl to creat new character then i click " i agree with the statment above, post my applicantion ". 2 next day, i go check my character, it dont have any mailboxs, didn't admin work? or something else, somebody tell me please ( sorry, my english is not quiet good )
Thank you very much.

So_Lucky
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Why i can't creat new character

Post by So_Lucky » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Once your on the cup and if you change to the character that you created it should say where you are in the queue. Make sure after you make you character you save you all your answers. Once you submitted the application make sure you login in game with the character cause it’s vital for the application process.

N0RWAY
Gangster
Gangster

Post by N0RWAY » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Once you submit your character application you should log in game to activate it, sometimes I had to log in twice, you'll get a messaged in game when you activate it letting you know that you've done it. If you go back on the UCP after doing that you should see where you are in the que.

Hall
Forum Moderator

Post by Hall » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:48 pm

After submitting a character application, you have to log in game or your application will be denied.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”