Donations through paysafecard

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Vali'sCharacters
Civilian
Civilian

Donations through paysafecard

Post by Vali'sCharacters » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:35 pm

So...For me and PROBABLY more than half of the LSRP players, we are under 18 so we can't get a credit card and use paypal. In my oppinion paysafecard is much easier to use, all u gotta do is, u just go to a store and buy a paysafecard code which you can introduce to your paysafecard account, or use the code to donate.
Most of my friends that play lsrp cant donate through paypal. :(

Dov98
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Donations through paysafecard

Post by Dov98 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:45 pm

I'm one of the guys who want to donate for Gold Membership and haven't PAYPAL. I would really like to see something possible for us who are under 18, phone yaping service or similar. NCes are necessary in my opinion because you never know what can happen IC.

Zakhaev22
Protect and Serve

Post by Zakhaev22 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Exactly, I personally wanted to donate for VIP but I was not able to because I am under 18 and I don't have a PayPal account.
They need to find a solution to this, but for real.

CrAzyScream
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Kate Johns

Post by CrAzyScream » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:37 pm

I agree, I am under 18 and asking always for my parents and my brothers to pay for me, I mean I have a solution to that but they can't pay for me everytime i want donator or NC, It's a very good idea!

DadoJ
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: John Carlston

Post by DadoJ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Hello there! This suggestion was already made, but in a different way. Click Here to view it. There MMartin confirmed that he's looking into adding other payment methods, including PaySafeCard. We all understand that this is requested, and it's being looked into. For future refrence, please use the Search Function. Thanks!

- Locked and Archived.

Return to “UCP Suggestions”