Activity timer.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Faledak
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Activity timer.

Post by Faledak » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:12 am

I made this suggestion because it's really hard for the faction leaders. to determine whether their faction member is active or not. With this update, the members could post a screenshot of their activity timer which would be displayed in hours per week.
The faction leaders must post activity log, etc. to the Faction Management each month(?) and this would greatly help them.
As the factions need a steady, active memberbase, it's really a hassle to chase members and ask them are they still playing actively or not. Think the satisfactory amount was six hours per week.

This suggestion could also help players if they are struggling with the issue that their house has been sold due to inactivity and so on

Ali_Moreno
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: prefer not to say

Re: Activity timer.

Post by Ali_Moreno » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:23 am

If you are in an official faction it says the players last login etc. and how active they are for each member on the UCP.

TheCoolNick
I'm here to help you!
I'm here to help you!
Ingame name: Guess it

Post by TheCoolNick » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Ali_Moreno wrote:If you are in an official faction it says the players last login etc. and how active they are for each member on the UCP.

As he said, if the faction is offical, you have you see at "Faction Center" ((or however it called)) And there a list with all faction members and how active they are.
Ayo.
Have a problem? Need Help? Feel free to send me a private message and I will help as soon as possible!
Reserved Tester
About me

Klif1
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Neca Stankovic

Post by Klif1 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:37 pm

The activity bar for past 30 days should be added for every player in my opinion.
I agree that official factions need that, so leaders can keep the track with other members' activities in their faction, but this bar would be very useful for other players, as well.
Retired tester

M1tz4
Gangster
Gangster

Post by M1tz4 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:46 pm

TheCoolNick wrote:
Ali_Moreno wrote:If you are in an official faction it says the players last login etc. and how active they are for each member on the UCP.

As he said, if the faction is offical, you have you see at "Faction Center" ((or however it called)) And there a list with all faction members and how active they are.

I'd believe that all official factions need that, however there's nothing what will affect anyone.

R.Hout
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

Post by R.Hout » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Why not just make that Official Faction hub for everybody? The faction leader/leaders create the group on the UCP and invite said members of the faction to monitor their activity.
Cartel de Juarez

BlueX
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Post by BlueX » Fri May 27, 2016 9:26 pm

But for legal factions it's not 100% correct since it only shows the IG Activity and not the duty activity, this means that a player can have a huge activity, lets say 5hours and didn't went on duty one single time.

Ryan
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: David Reynolds

Post by Ryan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Official factions can see the in-game activity averages over the last 30 days, along with an activity bar, last login, and how many AFK kicks over the last month. So it's a nice advantage for us, especially as faction leaders, to monitor the activity of everyone in the faction.

Now I also think this should be unlocked for every player. I think it'd be nice to add some sort of UCP thing to see your average activity much like in factions.
Dr. David A. Reynolds, M.D., FACS, Ph.D.
Los Santos County Clinic

Former LS:RP Tester

Biceps
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Daniel Schrader

Post by Biceps » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Official Factions has this feature, but I think it should be open for every player in order to have an ability to monitor your activity. It would provide neccessary information for those who are interested to know how active they are.

DeepRock
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Larry Fletcher

Post by DeepRock » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Biceps wrote:Official Factions has this feature, but I think it should be open for every player in order to have an ability to monitor your activity. It would provide neccessary information for those who are interested to know how active they are.

Return to “UCP Suggestions”