[Kung Fu insturctor] Raissa Barbosa.[D]

Moderators: Lead Admins, Side Job Moderators

Ingame name: The Truth

[Kung Fu insturctor] Raissa Barbosa.[D]

Post by Solos » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Kung Fu Instructor

Ingame name: Raissa Barbosa

Ingame age: 24.

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Raissa was born in Santa Marta, a favela in Brazil. She grew up surrounded by crime and violent and ever since she was a kid she was unruly and often got into fights. When Raissa was 14 years old her father, who was working for a local criminal in the favela has cut a deal with law enforcement and managed to transfer Raissa and her mother to Miami as he stayed behind to testify against his former employer. Raissa was struggling to adajast to Miami, she remained violent and started hanging out with the wrong type of people untill her mother, trying to set her on the right path, sent her to a military high school.at age 15. Raissa started practicing Brazilian jiu jitsu and started behaving better untill she joined the military at age 18. During her military service she served two years as a staff officer, and 4 as a self defense insturctor. During her time in the army Raissa turned from a troubled, violent teen to a fitness and martial arts enthusiast, she became more disciplined and trained in other martial arts such as boxing and Krav Maga, though keeping Brazilian Jiu Jitsu a top priority. At the age of 24 she was honorably discharged from the military and moved to Los Santos, working as a personal trainer and a Jiu Jitsu insturctor.

Ingame level: 30.

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian.

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?
I'm already RPing a fitness instructor and I'm hoping to start involving martial art into it (RPing Kung Fu as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). I plan on focusing ropleplay on fitness, working out and flexibility which is very much needed for this specific fighting style, as well as actual fighting maneuvers and stretch it for several sessions and keep it as realistic as possible. Trainings would involve cardio, with jogging and bike riding, working out at a gym where I'm already employed yet, muscle mass and enhanced endurance. Yoga sessions for flexibillity. Last but not least, trainings would include spars with other students (if there are any, if there aren't any then with me), teaching of each manuever carefuly, both offensive and defensive, teaching of basic body anatomy and weak spots to exploit. (As a real Krav Maga instructor I believe I will be able to keep it as realistic as possible)

As for the "giving it out", I will not be posting adverts and teaching everyone who pays because I prefer to keep it realistic, I am working at a gym and I will teach it to it's members for a small free they pay to the gym ownership, and to friend and fitness clients of mine when it suits the roleplay, I'll charge a small amount of money for RP purposes only and will not use this solely to ge paid, as it's not my point.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Raissa Barbosa.
“They can only kill me once"

-Tupar Amaru Shakur.
Spoiler: show
Previous characters:
Jefferson Barnes- Previously Grim Skulls MC, previously Wild Dogs MC President, dead.
James Ware- Previously Barbaros Tribe MC member, previously Grim Skulls MC member, hiding under witness protection.
Oscar Galindo- Arguijo Tripulación/Retired family man. Killed by asian mobsters.

LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Hazel Eisenhower

Re: [Kung Fu insturctor] Raissa Barbosa.

Post by Mercer_ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:32 pm

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Elaborate a bit more on each specific kind of training that you will be providing as well as detailing your answer on the same question overall.

Forum Moderator

Re: [Kung Fu insturctor] Raissa Barbosa.[P]

Post by Cantbehudson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:52 pm

We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Failure to amend requested changes within given time.

Return to “Denied”