[Kung Fu] Cheng_Enlai

Apply to become a Fighting Instructor in this forum.

Moderators: Lead Admins, Side Job Moderators

Keith Vercetti
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Cheng_Enlai

[Kung Fu] Cheng_Enlai

Post by Keith Vercetti » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:09 pm

FIGHTING INSTRUCTOR JOB APPLICATION

• Character name:Cheng_Enlai
    Character age:37
    Character level:15
    Character's name over level 8:Cheng_Enlai
    Are you applying to be a Kung-Fu Instructor or a Boxing Instructor?:I'm applying to become Kung-Fu Instructor

Character's current faction:DOT - Department Of Transportation
    How will your character's faction affect your roleplaying style for the job?:No the faction will not affect the roleplaying because with DOT it's not always continuous work and I can do this Kung Fu instructor training on my quiet days, There is no way that DOT will be effected by this due to lack of things to do in the faction and not much roleplay goes on, This job will also earn abit more money on the side of the faction also.

Why do you want the fighting instructor job?:I want this job because my character is a Kung Fu master and was in tournaments back in Asia where my character is based and my character wants to use his knowledge and skills to teach others the art of Kung Fu and hopefully open a Kung Fu gym also I dont see many Kung Fu trainers out their and it would seem to be a good idea to get more for further roleplay. It's a great way to further your roleplay and make your character unique with a diffrent style rather than boxing, It's not only for other peoples character development but also for my character because of the story line.

How do you intend to train characters?:I intend to train others by continuous roleplay and just giving character development for other people's characters, This is a great chance to build up on Kung-Fu fighting style and learn ICLY deffence and also makes people get involved with the Roleplay, Plenty of /me's and /do's will be used and also it's a great way to meet new people in Los Santos it's just a way of developing characters and also it gives other people something to do gets and maybe gets more people to apply for this job also.

Do you have any previous experience roleplaying as a fighting instructor?:Not Currently but I have been roleplaying training others in gyms around with the owner helping them out, And also Roleplaying with in the instructor community I have met new players on the way as instructors and they got me into apply for this role.
Last edited by Keith Vercetti on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character List

Cheng_Enlai

Chang_Wong - X

Adrian
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: [Kung Fu] Cheng_Enlai

Post by Adrian » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 pm

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application does not meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues:
    • Lack of effort. Please go into more depth in each question.

Keith Vercetti
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Cheng_Enlai

Post by Keith Vercetti » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Adrian wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 pm
We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application does not meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues:
    • Lack of effort. Please go into more depth in each question.
Fixed and added.
Character List

Cheng_Enlai

Chang_Wong - X

Adrian
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Adrian » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:54 pm

We are sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of effort within the application as a whole.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators.

Return to “Job Applications”