[BOXING] Ralph Costello

Apply to become a Fighting Instructor in this forum.

Moderators: Lead Admins, Side Job Moderators

Brodyaga 777
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Rakeem

[BOXING] Ralph Costello

Post by Brodyaga 777 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:30 pm

FIGHTING INSTRUCTOR JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Ralph Costello
    Character age: 27
    Character level: 7
    Character's name over level 8: None, but as the requirements say, I need to be atleast level 7, I got two chars with level 3 and one with level 4.
    Are you applying to be a Kung-Fu Instructor or a Boxing Instructor?: Boxing

Character's current faction: Newark Connections
    How will your character's faction affect your roleplaying style for the job?: He'll be a boxing trainer that is looking to open his own gym and train people on the boxing.

Why do you want the fighting instructor job?: Because I'm also doing box in real life and I think it would be cool to roleplay a boxing couch In Character. Also I'm looking to open my own gym where will tournaments go down and I will get known with new people to Roleplay in future maybe even from my illegal character side.

How do you intend to train characters?: By giving them fighting lessons I get in real life from my real life couch at boxing, doing some similar things but just in Roleplay.

Do you have any previous experience roleplaying as a fighting instructor?: No, but I'm good at boxing in real life, I know how it is done.

Adrian
Game Administrator

Re: [BOXING] Ralph Costello

Post by Adrian » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:27 am

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application does not meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues:
    • Put more effort into the application.

Return to “Job Applications”