Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Yahia

[Fighting Instructor] Yahia Dalash [A]

Post by YahiaTGF » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:07 am

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: Yahia Dalash

Ingame age: 28

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Yahia was raised in the slums of Egypt where he had to fight to survive, Yahia lived on the streets most of his life, joining and leaving gangs and learning how to fight, shoot and do many things he now regrets, Yahia tried to live a better life after he had witnessed the death of a close friend and travelled to Los Santos.
Yahia didn't learn from past mistakes and a month after moving to find a new life he found a gang who he joined and lived with for a month or two, Accidents happen and history repeated itself leaving Yahia alone again, In the streets.
One of Yahia's old friends came to Los Santos for the same reasons Yahia left Egypt, to escape from his past mistakes. They start living together and working together on new projects and trying to find a new and better life until they one day meet a Security Officer in IHI Security who helps them learn how to fight and gives them a new life and job, Yahia started working as a fitness instructor, helping his Boxing Instructor friend in his work until he one day learns how to teach people how to box and grew a passion for boxing in General.

Ingame level: 9

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Government

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?
Before starting any training I'll test out the Trainee's abilities regarding their Endurance, Stamina and Strength by fighting them in a ring, Testing their boxing style on a Boxing Bag and making them run in their place for about 10 minutes to prepare themselves and then I will start with the training, Making sure to roleplay every action I do.
First: Stamina:
I'll train the Trainee by making them run around the Gym (5 Laps) or on a Treadmill if available to prepare them for the training, Afterwards, I'll Make them do some fitness exercises like Squats, Push-Ups, Stairs and Pull-ups to increase their Stamina so they don't get tired easily during fights and lose.
Second: Strength and Endurance:
I'll make the Trainee lift some weights in different positions and methods (like Bicep Curls) and Use the available machines in the Gym (Leg Press, Butterfly and Pull down and more), all to work on their Muscle Endurance and Overall Strength, Strength is needed to be able to withstand coming attacks and deal successful attacks on the opponent.
Third: Boxing Style and Focus:
I'll start by training them on Boxing Bags to see how they fight once again and start working on improving their style and teach them how to correctly deliver punches (On the Boxing Bag) by giving them tips and showing them myself how to do so until I'm sure they're ready to go on the ring without getting knocked out.
Four: Fighting Against a live opponent:
I'll finally start training them on the boxing ring (If they're ready of course) and teach them Combos, ways to approach their opponent, how to block and evade coming punches, how to counterattack someone, how to stop someone from blocking and how to deliver a Knock-Down by telling them and showing them myself with my Gym assistant who will be fighting with me.

If the Trainee does well in the four steps (Roleplaying it correctly too) I'll be handing them their style, If not, I'll have to train them more, repeating the last four steps before giving out the Boxing Style, maybe over the span of a day or two to make it realistic.
I'll be there for the trainee, showing them how to do everything before they do it themselves and make sure to provide them with as much roleplay as possible by describing every action in /me's and /do's.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Yahia Dalash
Last edited by YahiaTGF on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Characters:
Yahia Dalash: show

Yahia Dalash

IHI Security- Senior Officer In Charge

Yusuf Wahab: show

Yusuf Wahab

IHI Security- Linked Services

King G
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: [Fighting Instructor] Yahia Dalash

Post by King G » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:02 am

Please add more effort into the application.

YahiaTGF
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by YahiaTGF » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Changed format and added more information about how i'll treat the job.
My Characters:

Yahia Dalash

Yusuf Wahab: show

Yusuf Wahab

IHI Security- Linked Services

Cayl
Head of Other Games

Post by Cayl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:35 pm

We are happy to announce your application has been accepted!
  • Congratulations on being accepted, please contact an Admin in-game via /re to obtain the job.
  • Remember to /leavesidejob when you namechange or no longer wish to have the side-job anymore.
  • Please let us know if you CK or NC by posting here or sending a PM
  • Remember you are require to post in this application log every time you give out the fightstyle to the player using the format below.
REQUIRED LOG FORMAT:

Code: Select all

[b]Player given fightstyle:[/b] [b]Date/Time fightstyle given:[/b] [b]Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay[/b] (screenshots)
Image Image Image Image
şehîd namirin

YahiaTGF
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: [Fighting Instructor] Yahia Dalash [A]

Post by YahiaTGF » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:55 am

My Characters:

Yahia Dalash