[DETECTIVE] Luka_Laban

Post by Skrbaq » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:19 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Luka_Laban
    Character age: 66
    Character level: 21
    Character's name over level 8: Luka_Laban

Character's current faction: N/A
    How will your character's faction affect your roleplaying style for the job?: N/A

Why do you want the detective job?:
    Since I joined the server Luka was my only character, I got over 1000h roleplaying an old man on legal side, ex State Security Service agent in retirement. He went in premature pension because of Government shift, and politics. So, he was left and abandoned by State he worked for and lived in. He struggled in incoming years to earn for living. Doing whatever situation required him to do only to gather up some cash and survive. A couple of years later he joined a rising trucker organization. The organization became a leader in that industry and because of the founder who decided to shut it down, Luka was again at the same place; left alone and abandoned. Luka was loved by everyone who met him, he was generous and has very developed sense for empathy. But not anymore, after second major disappointment he lost faith in people. Here’s his breaking point – decision to take job and do it on his own. There won’t be people above him, nobody else won’t make decision for him. Detective job fits his skills very well, and possibility to work as ‘lonely wolf’ is great with this job. Scrip, as well the job is giving you a dose of motivation and inspires your creativity within roleplay. Of course, if you are creative you won’t require an amazing script to have fun and quality roleplay, but combination of a creative player and a script like this one should make great experience and enjoyment both for me and players who are involved with my character. Main reason why I am applying for this job is chance to explore new job, push my limits, take challenges, and chance to give my character more activity. I guess we all went through the period when your character actually doesn't have much to do, log in, driving around, meet with couple of friends, have a small talk with them and that's it. Specially if you are an old man, strictly standing on legal side of the law - there is not much to do on your own and having great fun. So, this job is giving so much opportunity for development of my character and bunch of creative stuffs that will amuse me. If I am having fun with this job, and I don't doubt I will not, my character will make great progress in terms of roleplay and activity on server. I think that's the main reason - spending my 'precious' time on server and having a great fun playing as Luka, developing his character, and making other players enjoy while interacting with him.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
    Luka’s education period was in early 70’s, so he is an old school adherent. Hours and hours sitting in his old car outside of the target’s house, writing down their habits, routines, vehicle plates while listening to some classy jazz would describe his daily routine. He will mostly focus on regular, small detective jobs such as tailing a cheating husband, or taking photos of an unfaithful wife, or maybe even a missing child. Real snooper I may say. But at first, to do detective job, Luka will need to find a guy who can provide appropriate equipment and second, he will need clients. All of that provides a roleplay environment for everyone involved. I didn’t think in advance how Luka will progress with this job because I am not a fan of being in full control of my character(I prefer to let it roll and just steering a wheel a bit, as much as it needs to stay on the road). Maybe Luka stays the way he started as a snooper, maybe he gets better and meets some powerful clients, giving him opportunity to work on big cases. Anyhow, Luka will explore this job and grow his skills by participating in quality roleplay events and interacting with great roleplayers which this community has. Making a small firm may become one of decisions but it depends on Luka’s ability to overcome his disappointment in people and get faith and trust back.

Do you have any previous experience roleplaying as a detective?:
Roleplaying YES, but using a script NO. At the very beginning of my adventure with Luka, he was a snooper for one, kind of, powerful man. It was both pure and poor roleplay experience, since it was my first experience with this kind of server and rolelpay at all, so I can’t wait to start roleplaying it again, now with more than 1000h and script in case I get accepted.
Last edited by Skrbaq on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cayl
Head of Other Games

Re: [DETECTIVE] Luka_Laban

Post by Cayl » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 pm

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application does not meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Lack of effort.
    • Put more effort into why you want to roleplay a detective.
Image Image Image Image
şehîd namirin

Skrbaq
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Skrbaq » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Cayl wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 pm
We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application does not meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Lack of effort.
    • Put more effort into why you want to roleplay a detective.
Got it, section ' why I want to rolelpay a detective ' is almost doubled.

Cayl
Head of Other Games

Post by Cayl » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
    • Read the detective job's documentation to familiarize yourself with the scripted features.
I have a question!
Image Image Image Image
şehîd namirin

Return to “Accepted (Logs)”