LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Wagner
1.1 ) Forename: Noah
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 21
1.4 ) Phone Number: 1205799

1.5) Date and City of Birth: July 31, 1990. Cleveland, Ohio.
1.6) Education record: Ravenna High School(2008), Ohio State University(2011)
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: Part-Time
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: The occasional delivery, sometimes fishing, odd jobs here and there.

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 1
1.10) Age (OOC): 17
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): Ohio, UTC -5

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):
Zallo Mallo: 5
Tony Rivera: 3
Steven Lawrence: 11
Aaron Harris: 4

1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): No.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC):
Zallo Mallo: Illegal, stole a car once.
Tony Rivera: Hazy gray zone. Did some drugs but didn't dabble in the underground.
Steven Lawrence: Law Enforcement Officer.
Aaron Harris: Emergency Medical Technician.

1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
Zallo Mallo
Spoiler: show

Tony Rivera

Steven Lawrence

Aaron Harris

Noah Wagner

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): I first started playing in early 2008.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
Well, after looking at some of these other example applications, I have to say I don't have much of a cinematic backstory! None of my family is in law enforcement (save for my cousin Timothy), my parents are both alive, and I've only been in one fight in my life (lost a little bit of my ear, but that's another story). But please, don't think for a second, that I lack the passion, the motivation, and the courage to step up to the plate, to wake up every morning, put on that pressed shirt and tie, look at myself in the mirror, say, "By God, you're Noah Wagner", and go out for a day of stress, blood, loss, heartbreak, and even brotherhood.

I guess this is the part of my self description where I'm supposed to say what I can bring to the department, and what I'm good at. Well I'm gonna get to that, but first I'll describe where I fail. First off, I have never shot a gun in my life. My parents both worked white collar jobs, and I lived in the suburbs. Secondly, I have never really been met with a brick wall, if you follow. I have lived in upper middle class comfort, in a nice neighborhood. I'm unused to people of the city, the poor, downtrodden, homeless. I may suffer as a result of the strenuous conditions I must face in this career.

Now, for what I'm good at. I hate to sound conceited, but I'm fairly intelligent. I have a 144 IQ, and I graduated college a year early. I'm not artistic, I'm more of a conceptualization thinker. In practical law enforcement terms, this would allow me to quickly assimilate evidence and other such data, to begin to unravel the truth. Furthermore, I'm a quick learner, you don't have to show me twice. I like to take abstract concepts and wrestle them into submission, although I'm not sure how useful that will be in this field of work.

I'm new to Los Santos. Like I said, I'm your average, middle class born American. I'm a nice person (especially by urban standards), and one thing I have noticed in my short time here is the roughness of the police. Now, I have never been in your shoes, I don't know what it's like to interact with criminals on a daily basis, but I feel like I can bring a smile to work. And not just for my colleagues and those I assist on patrol, I also mean those who I'm arresting or detaining. I'm a very defusive person, I can quickly mitigate anger from others. This allows criminals to be more orderly detained, as well as give them a higher starting point on the rehabilitation ladder. I mean, someone booking you calmly, explaining things sincerely, patiently, and kindly will really make a wrongdoer think about their actions. At least a lot more than an abrasive speedy officer.

I feel I'm beginning to deviate from the point. In summary, I feel I'm up to the task and title of Law Enforcement Officer of the Los Santos Police Department. I would be very beneficial to have on board, I have the passion, determination, and intelligence to grapple and eventually remove any obstacle. I have the patience and kindness (and teeth, I guess) to bring a smile to whatever duty calls for, booking through helping a child across the street. Thank you for your time.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
Hi! I'm Noah Wagner, I'm 17 and live in Ohio. I'm a pretty friendly, non serious person. I've been in the PD before, but have matured a bit since then, which is definitely a good thing! Out of all my experiences roleplaying (everything but serious crime I guess) the PD has held the most joy for me. I'm a fan of tight organizational structures, and the PD definitely delivers. From past experience most of the people are fun to play with, and I even used to play other games with some of them! As for real life GTA skills, I'm an average shot, I don't do too much of it. I'm an excellent driver and navigator, I've been playing LS-RP and Crazybob's since early 2007, and have excellent handling skills, and map and vehicle identification skills.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): This will be my third stint in the PD, the first was in 2009, and the second was in 2010. I still have my notes from the academies, and remember about half the codes. So fairly rusty.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Very well.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Noah Wagner

OOC AGREEMENT:
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

If you notice my early admin record, it's terrible. Kicks, admin jails, and even a ban!! Please excuse this though, this was from my first experience with roleplay(4 years ago!) and I have matured both mentally and RP-wise.

Last edited by Noah_Wagner on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

McNugget
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Daniel Pearson

Re: Noah Wagner - Police Officer

Post by McNugget » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Recommending, have seen him in the past as a former LSPD officer (Lead Officer). Highly capable.
- Police Officer III Daniel McTavish
The one... the only...
The McNugget

Young
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Mark_Young

Post by Young » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:35 am

According to McNugget's post, you've previously been a Lead Officer. Have you applied for a reinstatement?

Noah_Wagner
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Noah_Wagner » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 am

Crazy Nate wrote:According to McNugget's post, you've previously been a Lead Officer. Have you applied for a reinstatement?

This was back in 2010, I've been told general rule of thumb is 1 month = 1 rank for reinstatement.

I've expanded 3.1 a bit

Young
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Young » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 am

Apply for a reinstatement here: http://pd.lsgov.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=130

If you are allowed to apply through recruitment, this application will be reviewed. Pending.

Noah_Wagner
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Noah Wagner - Police Officer [PENDING]

Post by Noah_Wagner » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Young
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Young » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Noah_Wagner wrote:Like This?

Indeed, except follow what the response states.

Noah_Wagner
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Noah_Wagner » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Young
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Young » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Dear Noah Wagner.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Division. Your application meets minimum requirements and are hereby wish to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED for Academy #49. Please ensure to complete your departmental interview by following our ammendment below. You will be given more information through the forums when the time comes.

Also be sure to get your TeamSpeak interview done - Click me.

Notes: Make sure to get your interviews quickly! Good luck!

Sincerely,
Senior Recruitment Officer, Katie Young

Devlin
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Noah Wagner - Police Officer [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Devlin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:56 am

(( Passed TS interview. ))

Papi Chulo
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Brock Kirby

Re: Noah Wagner - Police Officer [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Papi Chulo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 am

Dear Mister Wagner,

You have successfully passed the recruitment phase ((Passed IG + TS interviews)) and you are well on your way onto becoming a fully pledged LSPD officer. Your name and details have been forwarded to the Training Unit and a place has been secured for you in the next academy. Should you be unavailable to attend to the upcoming academy you will be pushed forward to the next academy. Details regarding the time and date of the academy, preparation details and other vital information are attached below:

(( Please register at the LSPD forums using your Firstname_Lastname. Once registered, you may request to join the Academy Students usergroup by requesting it here. ))

Notes: Good luck.

Sincerely,
Senior Recruitment Officer, Jason Deluca

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”