LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Harwell.
1.1 ) Forename: Quenton.
1.2 ) Gender: Male.
1.3 ) Age: 25.
1.4 ) Phone Number: 333444.

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 06/14/1986. Denver, Colorado.
1.6) Education record: Jameson Elementary - Recorded attendance of 93% over five years. Los Santos college - Recorded attendance of 91% over the course of two years.
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A.

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male.
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 19.
1.10) Age (OOC): 15.
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): GMT+0 - England.

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):
Spoiler: show
Edward_Scaruffi
Denzel_Bryant
Edward_Scaruffi
Denzel_Bryant
Lamar_Campbell
Benito_Espetito
Rolando_Perez
Felix_Jimenez
Rolando_Perez
Felix_Jimenez
Joseph_Scarabino
Oscar_Vargas
Joseph_Scarabino
Joaquin_Badenas
Joseph_Scarabino
Ralph_Borzacchini
Ralph_Benedetto
Douglas_Keating
Tiago_Vernia
Frank_Guthrie
Stanley_Blackwell
Ralph_Benedetto
Joaquin_Badenas
Daniel_Cavallaro
Dontrell_Haddox
Douglas_Keating
Harvey_Cusack
Maurice_Claxton
Joseph_Mendiola
Jeremy_Rugolo
Harvey_Cusack
Kenneth_Howley
Joseph_Mendiola
Kenneth_Howley
Wesley_Elwood
Kenneth_Howley
Ralph_Benedetto
Samuel_Cavallo
William_Trifiro
Wesley_Dawson
Gerardo_Calderon
Gabriel_Morales
Joseph_Baker
Thomas_Kerrigan
Joseph_Burton

These are the only important accounts that I have used, and the other accounts that I have used haven't really been put into use and have no real significance. I know it seems like a lot of names, but I haven't really been committed to that many factions, hence why I am applying for the LSPD.
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): No, I am not.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC):
Felix Jimenez - Level 12 (Name change) BPL Insider.
Ralph Benedetto - Level 13-14 (Name Change) Valenti associate.
Douglas Keating - Level 15 (Name Change) O’Reilly captain.
Edward Keane - Level 7 (alt).
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
ImageImage
I would like to discuss the ban that was placed upon me. When I was banned, it was a very silly mistake of mine and was probably one of the lowest points of my RP and I have never slipped up like that before, I forgot to ask for permission from the opposing part if I was able to 'sexually harass' them and ended up being banned for around a month. I fully explain the situation to the admin and the situation would never EVER happen again.
With the NON-RP 911 call, that was nothing to do with me and when I logged on the person that was meant to be kicked had logged off, so I was not rule-breaking or misusing the 911 system, I was simply kicked by accident.

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes, both of my current accounts are past level 4.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): I can't exactly remember, but from taking a random guess it would be around 7-8 months.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes, I am fluent.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes, I can.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC): From a very young age, I have aspired to become a Police Officer and follow the way of which the law enforcement work. Also from a very young age I aspired to work to the best of my ability and to try and stand out from the others by working hard and exploring what I'm good at.

I first shown my interest in becoming a Police Officer at a very young age. I shown my interest through watching various television shows which have included Law Enforcement even though I may not have understood what was going on. My friends father was a Police Officer and I was be thoroughly amazed by the aspects of the job, and the perks it brings to yourself and the community.

I have witnessed various crimes but could do nothing but inform the authorities. I feel on becoming a Police Officer I could stop these crimes from happening in the first place and make people more safe to be around the community, and make sure they know that they have always have someone to rely on.

Becoming a Police Officer has always been an aspiration of mine, and I would like to achieve this goal by joining the LSPD. My family and especially my father have urged me on from a poor background to work my hardest to try and gain the best possible education I could get and I feel becoming a Police Officer would make my family proud of me. I didn't have the most privileged childhood so from what little I had I always tried to make something out of it which is why I am here now applying the LSPD. People around me when I was growing up always mentioned to me that I stood out from the crowd in the way that I worked and I always tried my hardest to make the most out of my poor upbringing.

Others around me who have made little from their lives has also inspired me to work my hardest in whatever I do, and aspire to become the best that I can be. I have easily seen people who actually had potential fall into a downward spiral due to laziness or lock of self-esteem which essentially kept me doing what I do which was to work to my absolute best in school and with whatever challenges I face in life.

I also enjoy helping other people, and I feel becoming a Police Officer would enable me to do so. Building a community where other people around you feel safe, and the likeliness of being robbed is minimal due to the fact they know they have someone like a Police Officer to rely on in those situations. Watching modern television shows enlightens me on how the LSPD operate and it encouraged me to work hard at school and try and gain the best of my education.

I also feel I have the right qualities to become a Police Officer. I enjoy working with others to get a certain job done, and feel as if becoming a Police Officer would allow me to do that. I also enjoy working hard to gain appreciation for what I have done, and feel as if working my hardest in the LSPD to get a certain job done will help me achieve goals in the future.

In conclusion, I would like to join the LSPD because of the opportunities it brings in life, and the appreciation of the community for doing your job correctly. I am also thinking of beginning to start a family soon with my girlfriend and I feel as if becoming a Police Officer would let both me and my family live a comfortable life. If I am lucky enough to have a child with my wife, I feel becoming a Police Officer would make me a good father figure for my son/daughter as someone who stops bad things happening to people of the community and brings a positive outcome to any situation.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC): My name is Matt and I am currently 15 years old. I live in Derby, England and am a regular player on LS-RP. I have been playing LS-RP for a few months now and have been enjoying it thoroughly.

I would like to become a Police Officer because I have tried all aspects of illegal role-play and would like to try out the illegal side of it. I enjoy the way the LSPD operate and have a friend who is currently in the LSPD and it urges me to put my application in.

I am also thinking of taking this sort of path in real-life and I feel becoming a part of the LSPD on a server such as LS-RP would give me an adapted knowledge into how Law Enforcement operate. I want to see what it is like stopping the crime, instead of doing the crime. The LSPD has been in my eye for a few months now and I think I would enjoy being apart of the LSPD and enjoy the benefits of realistic role-play that it brings.

In conlusion, I would like to join the LSPD because of the opportunities it brings for myself and I think I would enjoy the LSPD because of how realistic the role-play is. My friend has also told me about how fun the LSPD is and how much I would enjoy it role-playing there.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Not really, no.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): N/A.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I know it well.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Q.Harwell.

OOC AGREEMENT:
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name: Zachary Wilson.

Current rank: Police Officer I.

Quotation: "Quenton is a really strong applicant for the job. His roleplay is by far sufficient enough and in fact, I've learnt some of my roleplay from him. I've seen his police roleplay before and it is not far off perfect. Accepting him would be a fantastic choice, and he would make a fantastic asset to the LSPD."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Last edited by Ram on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jonesyrhys96
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Zachary Wilson

Re: Quenton Harwell

Post by jonesyrhys96 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Police Officer I Zachary Wilson, confirming my recommendation. This applicant would be amazing, and would bring some nice roleplay.
spacer
Image Image
Police Officer III Zachary J. Wilson
Traffic Division, Traffic Officer II

Contact | Screenshots | Videos | YouTube

Young
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Mark_Young

Post by Young » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am

With your good english skills, I'm giving you a chance to extend 3.1.

Ram
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Ram » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Updated, 3.1 has been lengthened.

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Post by Shinigami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 am