The new vehicles added, on /v buy. (Trucker career vehicles)

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Vinn_Tunner
Gangster
Gangster

Re: The new vehicles added, on /v buy. (Trucker career vehic

Post by Vinn_Tunner » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah it would be cool if these trucks would be added to /v buy list. Same as Trushmaster. Big truck that people can buy and sell.
Waldemar Bowker

- Waldo -

Glover
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Glover » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm

An addition. If you own a Yankee you should be able to /lock at the back of it and once unlocked you can /enter and people can hide in the back of your truck, for attacks etc. And yes, you would need a universal interior.
vcat

Vinn_Tunner
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Vinn_Tunner » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Glover wrote:An addition. If you own a Yankee you should be able to /lock at the back of it and once unlocked you can /enter and people can hide in the back of your truck, for attacks etc. And yes, you would need a universal interior.

Damn that's a great idea!
Waldemar Bowker

- Waldo -

Gangstadragon
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Truly

Post by Gangstadragon » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Nice one, man.
Run 'Run' Young

Life goes on.

Carrot
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Carrot » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 pm

+1

The Gent
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: ellie goulding

Post by The Gent » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 am

Great idea, there's not a lot of vehicles around at peak hour server times and you don't have the opportunity to do trucker missions. Really can't be fucked buying a Yosemite..

chrishan
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by chrishan » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Definitely supporting this suggestion.
But I'd say that the trucks starting with the Yankee and higher should be a bit more expensive. Around $30,000 more on each of them. The restriction on people who actually got the truckerjob is perfect!
I hope this suggestion is going to get implented as soon as possible! :)

A question: What would happen to the vehicles if you /leavejob? Should /v scrap be the only possible command?
I am not sure since I don't really know if you keep your careerpoints when you left the job.
Olivier Carrington ~ Kazuyoshi Yanagisawa ~ Steven Bloomfield

Kaasblokje
Cheeseblock
Cheeseblock

Post by Kaasblokje » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 pm

/hell yes!

Alonzo.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Alonzo. » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

ezkNYNE wrote:
[Agent]brian wrote:I don't believe that many of the truckers ,that work as truckers now, will make it to the Linerunner level.Therefor, the linerunner in /v buy would just mean a lot less.

Linerunner with restriction is fine the way it is, in my eyes. First of all, nobody would drive a freaking truck on middle of the city, ramming the hell off out of everybody, that's why the restriction would be on, by the time, there will be a lot truckers driving Linerunners and respecting eachother, as a trucker.

I don't want to see the DFT-30 ,Flatbed, Linerunner available to buy. Enough problems as it is with Trashmasters and if someone would hit a vehicle with a Linerunner, I doubt that the guy driving the Linerunner would give a damn about the other guy. Just like it is now with Trashmasters.

The rest is fine.

Mazzieh
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Post by Mazzieh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 am

Alonzo. wrote:
ezkNYNE wrote:
[Agent]brian wrote:I don't believe that many of the truckers ,that work as truckers now, will make it to the Linerunner level.Therefor, the linerunner in /v buy would just mean a lot less.

Linerunner with restriction is fine the way it is, in my eyes. First of all, nobody would drive a freaking truck on middle of the city, ramming the hell off out of everybody, that's why the restriction would be on, by the time, there will be a lot truckers driving Linerunners and respecting eachother, as a trucker.

I don't want to see the DFT-30 ,Flatbed, Linerunner available to buy. Enough problems as it is with Trashmasters and if someone would hit a vehicle with a Linerunner, I doubt that the guy driving the Linerunner would give a damn about the other guy. Just like it is now with Trashmasters.

The rest is fine.

Well but if it is like you're saying, it's basically the same right now because Linerunners are available, people just don't drive them yet.

Matt_Ham
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Matt_Ham » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:21 am

Alonzo. wrote:
ezkNYNE wrote:

The rest is fine.

Thats not exactly true, I don't see why they can't be available in /v buy, because we already have them on the server and people can already drive them when they reach the right rank, so what difference does it make if they're ownable.
If you see someone ramming people or abusing the trucks in order to mess around with then just report them.
Armando Mejia

Alonzo.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Alonzo. » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 am

Yeah...like I am going to waste my time reporting non realistic drivers 24.7 on the forum...great idea. :roll:

Matt_Ham
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Matt_Ham » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:19 am

Alonzo. wrote:Yeah...like I am going to waste my time reporting non realistic drivers 24.7 on the forum...great idea. :roll:

I said if they are just ramming people with it.
Armando Mejia

Mazzieh
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Post by Mazzieh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Alonzo. wrote:Yeah...like I am going to waste my time reporting non realistic drivers 24.7 on the forum...great idea. :roll:

Your problem.

Btw you're exaggarating, people are gonna fear for their ranks and they're gonna be scared of kicks and bans.

Alonzo.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Alonzo. » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Mazzieh wrote:

Your problem.

Btw you're exaggarating, people are gonna fear for their ranks and they're gonna be scared of kicks and bans.

Truckers don't get demoted for ramming someone. Only if the vehicle is blown up / they don't finish the mission...etc.

But that's my opinion...

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”