Unlocked Burritos

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Locked
User avatar
Hustler001
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Unlocked Burritos

Post by Hustler001 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 pm

It's about the unlocked Burritos that everyone can use, it looks like everyone has the right to 'steal' one and drive it around randomly, even if you don't work for any company ICly, so cops can't even charge drivers for grand theft auto in this case. I'm suggesting that all static Burritos (component vans) should only be available to those who own a business and/or work for one. (Since that's basically what the Burritos are for, buying components for bizes). Everyone else shouldn't be able to enter them, but instead, pay $2500 in order to start their engine (just like rentals, Bobcats).

Ferdinand
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by Ferdinand » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I thought they were useless and just remained in the script for some strange outdated reason.
But yeah make it so that you have to start a mission (like /truckermission) if you want to buy/transport components to your business, and its engine stays off unless the mission is active.

Then again if people just do /compmission (the command, for the sake of the argument, to trigger the components delivery mission) and leave the van around with its engine on, people can enter it and drive off because it has no job requirement (unlike static Sadlers with their engine on). Something should be done about them being used though.

User avatar
nitraM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 3898
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Ingame name: Sylvester_Triggs

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by nitraM » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 am

Hustler001 wrote:It's about the unlocked Burritos that everyone can use, it looks like everyone has the right to 'steal' one and drive it around randomly, even if you don't work for any company ICly, so cops can't even charge drivers for grand theft auto in this case. I'm suggesting that all static Burritos (component vans) should only be available to those who own a business and/or work for one. (Since that's basically what the Burritos are for, buying components for bizes). Everyone else shouldn't be able to enter them, but instead, pay $2500 in order to start their engine (just like rentals, Bobcats).


? What IC reason would you have to charge them grand theft auto anyways? Why are you OOCly mad that someone is driving a burrito.. it makes absolutely no sense.

Ferdinand
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by Ferdinand » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:12 am

nitraM wrote:Why are you OOCly mad that someone is driving a burrito.. it makes absolutely no sense.


It's a static vehicle that everyone can use. People drive them in a nonRP way (ramming and lagpitting others) because it's not theirs so they don't have to care about damage - even if they wreck the van they can just jump out and continue walking with no repercussions.

Glays
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Posts: 937
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by Glays » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 am

I've had a situation with this, I pursued someone with his own private vehicle, it blew up, he just ran into a black Burrito and just restarted the pursuit, it does get annoying, but we cant just let new people walk around without cars.

User avatar
nitraM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 3898
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Ingame name: Sylvester_Triggs

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by nitraM » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
nitraM wrote:Why are you OOCly mad that someone is driving a burrito.. it makes absolutely no sense.


It's a static vehicle that everyone can use. People drive them in a nonRP way (ramming and lagpitting others) because it's not theirs so they don't have to care about damage - even if they wreck the van they can just jump out and continue walking with no repercussions.


/report for any rulebreaking.

User avatar
Hustler001
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by Hustler001 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:15 pm

nitraM wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
nitraM wrote:Why are you OOCly mad that someone is driving a burrito.. it makes absolutely no sense.


It's a static vehicle that everyone can use. People drive them in a nonRP way (ramming and lagpitting others) because it's not theirs so they don't have to care about damage - even if they wreck the van they can just jump out and continue walking with no repercussions.


/report for any rulebreaking.


I'm didn't get mad at anyone for driving them, no, it's just that people use them without working for any company ICly and drive them around whenever they want without a proper reason.

I'm sorry, nitraM, what's your problem?You have any downsides or arguments against this suggestion?Go ahead and say them, otherwise don't spam this thread with useless posts. Thank you.

User avatar
Comptonz
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 am

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by Comptonz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

It's true, incredibly stupid why these vans are available for anybody to just take. I won't lie, before I had a car they were useful, but still unrealistic and shouldn't be here.
BANNED - (Burn Notice from the server LOL)

User avatar
Shammy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 5055
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 pm
Ingame name: KEG_Smells

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by Shammy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Forwarding.
Shammy
Image Image Image

User avatar
Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Posts: 8358
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman
Location: Basement

Re: Unlocked Burritos

Post by Mmartin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Long gone!
Image Mmartin
Development Team SA-MP Tester Team
Image

no longer on absence, actually I haven't been for a bit

Locked

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users