Unlock /do in death mode

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Cantbehudson
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Unlock /do in death mode

Post by Cantbehudson » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 am

Those who care to respond to roleplay in death mode have to use /b. It is confusing for new players because they usually think they can't do that while clearly in roleplay terms the body is still there and one may ask questions about it and it's surroundings. It'd be better than being forced to PM the victim because everyone could see what's going on who are on scene. It would especially improve roleplay between cops and victims.
Waiting for the right moment for everything to be perfect to take action, instead of just taking actions and making moments right

Dropper
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: Unlock /do in death mode

Post by Dropper » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:54 am

If you're in death mode, you can't really do much really! Your character is dead, so it's kind of meant to be that way.

Skeewy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Skeewy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 am

Well, you re character is dead, so you dont have to rp something... You want to rp the position of you re dead body..?
Past Characters: show
Jdey Dudley - The Road Slayers Motorcycle Club - DEAD
Bjorn Yevseyev - Tsaryovskaya OPG - DEAD
Kylian Wright - Dead Kings Motorcycle Club / Barking Outlaws Motorcycle Club - DEAD
Arkady Vjekoslav - Barkovskaya Gruppa - MISSING
Darragh Thorkell - Cossacks Motorcycle Club - ALIVE
Cossacks Motorcycle Club

Curoar
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Curoar » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:53 am

Yes please, /do's and /me's would allow to you interact more with your surrounding roleplay wise, giving more detailed information about your condition and expand on what others can observe.
Police Officer II Kenneth Winters

Cantbehudson
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Cantbehudson » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Dropper wrote:If you're in death mode, you can't really do much really! Your character is dead, so it's kind of meant to be that way.
It's /do, not /me. Conditions of your death, your surroundings. For example /do there's a trail of blood leading from the bathroom.
Waiting for the right moment for everything to be perfect to take action, instead of just taking actions and making moments right

FlowN
Almost Human
Almost Human
Ingame name: Daniel Holt

Post by FlowN » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Definitely supporting for /do, not for /me though.
Dropper wrote:If you're in death mode, you can't really do much really! Your character is dead, so it's kind of meant to be that way.
You are right, but there's some info you could provide to others to help them figure out what happened. Like a blood trail being visible in the vicinity, leading towards the place where you were first shot, or the size of a GSW (bigger = from close range, smaller = opposite). And you can't do this currently, without being forced to use an ooc chat to talk about ic things.
SENATOR DANIEL BRIAN HOLT - CREATING CHANGE | THE SAN ANDREAS REPUBLICAN PARTY
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT | COMMUNITY THREAD

Tsarina
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: GOVERNMENT HOOKER

Post by Tsarina » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Definitely supporting. This will allow for greater detailed roleplay for people on the crime scene.

Keane.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Keane. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:58 pm

From the perspective of a detective, I would love if this was added. I dislike having to communicate using /b and /pm in order to figure out what happened on a scene where a player had no other choice but to be in death screen due to being executed. It would make things a little easier and less metagamey if players could use /do instead of /b when I'm investigating a scene.

Lawbreaker
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Lawbreaker » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 am

I support this.

Will lead to less MGing.

Shack
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Shack » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 am

I believe this was suggested previously but never got too. I like the idea a lot, like said above it could lead to less MG, and it'd create more roleplay for people. Keep in mind, this is /do not /me. Your character won't be able to do actions but might be able to answer other player's /do's, or your character's vitals, or possibly CCTV answering.
Skeewy wrote:Well, you re character is dead, so you dont have to rp something... You want to rp the position of you re dead body..?
If that's the case, yes. It'd lead to more dramatic and more roleplay for not only FD or PD, but bystanders watching the scene.

Forwarded.

Airwalk
LS:RP Mapper
LS:RP Mapper

Post by Airwalk » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:12 am

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”