[Dealership]PCJ & NRG.

The old suggestion board. Can be used to cross-reference your posts (read the header).

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

MrLol
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Mike_Valiente

[Dealership]PCJ & NRG.

Post by MrLol » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Since dealerships sell all kinds of vehicles, why not the PCJ and the NRG aswell, the only available option for a sportsbike is the BF or the Wayfarer and the last one is not even a sportsbike more like a country long-term motorbike.

I would explain more about the suggestion but I don`t fell like there`s anything else to say.
Last edited by MrLol on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryga
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Akane Mitzuhiko

Re: [Dealership]PCJ & NRG.

Post by Ryga » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:20 pm

I agree to the PCJ, however, no to the NRG.

It's too fast and I believe it should be accesible via auction (via the method other sport cars get sold, e.g.: super GT)

So_Lucky
Protect and Serve

Post by So_Lucky » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:22 pm

Then you have people buying the NRG and getting into pursuits and we’ll have not chance of catching them cause the NRG is like a bike they use in track racing. Not supporting this suggestion.

$haarawy
DzairGuy ❤
DzairGuy ❤

Post by $haarawy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:23 pm

So_Lucky wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:22 pm
Then you have people buying the NRG and getting into pursuits and we’ll have not chance of catching them cause the NRG is like a bike they use in track racing. Not supporting this suggestion.
Same with me, I agreed.

MrLol
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Mike_Valiente

Post by MrLol » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:29 pm

So_Lucky wrote:
You have neither chance with people that rides the BF and it`s less powerful.

Crower
E36 Enthusiast
E36 Enthusiast
Ingame name: N H

Post by Crower » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:29 am

MrLol wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:29 pm
So_Lucky wrote:
You have neither chance with people that rides the BF and it`s less powerful.
Yes you do. The BF400 has horribly boaty steering while the NRG500 is super responsive.

Dov98
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Dov98 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:52 am

Implementation of those two bikes would just increase the level of copbaiting on the server. I don't even agree for PCJ since we already have an opportunity to buy it (or FCR) as a Golden Donator which is fair enough. Imagine loads of the guys on sport bikes baiting the cops, not a good view.

NRG - just agree if it would be on an auction for a large amount of money to "clear" Mall money on the server and fix the economy, at least a bit.

Acrobat
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Acrobat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:04 am

At the current moment, I do feel that we don't need such a motorcycle like NRG-500 as it'd be much overpowered against other vehicles. On the side of PCJ-600, I'll be honest and say that I don't have any objections to see it in the dealership in the near future because that implementation would give players an opportunity to purchase a solid motorcycle without a donation.

DadoJ
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: John Carlston

Post by DadoJ » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:02 am

NRG is the fastest bike in the whole game, and it was stated multiple times this will not happen, by the Servers Management Team. However, if you Click Here, you can see that the PCJ and the BF bike are being looked into. Thanks for the suggestion non the less!

- Locked and Archived.
LSPD: show
POLICE DEPUTY CHIEF JOHN CARLSTON
Commanding Officer, Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Old Suggestions”