Driving license / PD cars / F the commands

The old suggestion board. Can be used to cross-reference your posts (read the header).

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

BBShade
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Naoki_Hajo Ario_Woods

Driving license / PD cars / F the commands

Post by BBShade » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:26 pm

Would you mind adding a drivers test / quiz to the inside and fix the outside when doing /licenseexam please? Somewhere else driving instructions where actually a job / faction when players could roleplay learning to drive with other players. It would give more of a realistic exp.

---

I hate when PD cars are all around LS with unlocked doors and running engines. I don't see any reason why I cannot steal police cars like on my (ex) native server. It's really unrealistic. We would be able also to deliver PD cars as well for a higher price.

---

Fuck the commands! Can we just use some key combinations to do everyday commands like /engine /lock /enter /exit ?? It would save some quality time and it's 2018. It's no big deal doing it.

Aurmo0
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: bakar

Re: Driving license / PD cars / F the commands

Post by Aurmo0 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:47 pm

BBShade wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:26 pm
Fuck the commands! Can we just use some key combinations to do everyday commands like /engine /lock /enter /exit ?? It would save some quality time and it's 2018. It's no big deal doing it.
AHK is a neat tool for that.

Dov98
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Dov98 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:43 pm

As for the first paragraph, it's already being worked on a revamp of that system. Link to check it out is here

For the second one - yeah, it's fully realistic to steal a police cruiser. But, since there's a lot of 'left' cruisers after a bigger pursuit, cruisers are everywhere. Whatever, cops should take care about the cruisers they take and shouldn't rely on admins to respawn them. So, having that in mind, a good system of that would be fair.

DadoJ
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: John Carlston

Post by DadoJ » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:42 am

One thread per suggestion.

Like stated above, the first part is being worked on.

Second part won't happen, as it was denied multiple time. IRL Cruisers are hard to steal and this isn't a cops and robbers server where people get into a PD cruiser and run for fun. Also there is a lot of PKs that happen, game crashes etc. It doesn't fit the LSRP environment.

- Locked and Archived.
LSPD: show
POLICE DEPUTY CHIEF JOHN CARLSTON
Commanding Officer, Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Old Suggestions”