Exporting character

The old suggestion board. Can be used to cross-reference your posts (read the header).

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Dov98
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Exporting character

Post by Dov98 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:22 pm

I think that we should be still able to request an exportation of our character from UCP account. At least, we could do it through support ticket and explain everything about the situation. I don't see a reason why we wouldn't be able to export an old character that we do not use. Yes, we can NC it, but why everything needs to based on money? There's enough features that are about to be purchased, let us have this one free. (exporting)

CloutToken
Protect and Serve
Ingame name: murray

Re: Exporting character

Post by CloutToken » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:20 am

Yeah, it gets annoying when you end up having a ton of level 1 characters that were a failed experiment and you can't remove them. I'm in support of this.

Shekh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: benavides

Post by Shekh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:14 am

yes i have 2 accounts that where made as a ucp error. posted it, it says it's a taken name, so i make another name and end up with two different characters. other people have reported this issue too, so having to pay money over a bug or a personal mistake is dumb.
Oof'ed

Iconic.
Protect and Serve

Post by Iconic. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:32 am

The exporting system is presently disabled, however, it shouldn't stay on standby for quite obvious reasons. We all got characters in which we do not play with and we somehow need to get rid of them. Reasonably, the only way to accomplish that is by exporting our ''pristine'' characters and keeping our active ones. I don't think that I should be meticulous over this topic, that issue should have met its solution long ago. With that said, "hoc confirmo vobis videtur". Let's hope that it will be settled.

ColossalBQ
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by ColossalBQ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Yes please, I believe everyone has character's that they do not use and having them in the accounts list is just necessary, maybe even this could contribute for good to the server's database, bringing that up I believe there should be a system where the server automatically deletes that one character if exported and not used for a few months, I personally believe it'll benefit the database.

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -A. P

Ashley
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ashley » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:11 am

This is something that has been permanently disabled for a reason. Patience - the number of accounts you can have attached to a UCP have been extended.

Return to “Old Suggestions”