Spawning vehicles.

The old suggestion board. Can be used to cross-reference your posts (read the header).

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Stanty
Mafia
Mafia

Spawning vehicles.

Post by Stanty » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:07 am

Currently player is allowed to spawn only one vehicle and I guess it's a limit to not make the server lag with too many vehicles. But I have seen some players struggling with it, players who own helicopters, planes and boat, they have to drive to their helicopter spawn point, buy park to de-spawn their vehicle and then spawn the helicopter. Maybe change the script a bit and let player spawn maximum of 2 vehicles ONLY if they are different type. And what I mean is, player shouldn't be able to spawn two cars, two boats, two planes, two bikes or two helicopters, but player should be able to spawn car and helicopter at the same time, bike and boat, car and bike, car and plane, bike and plane and so on. Allow spawn of two vehicles if those two vehicles belong to the different categories.

Dov98
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Spawning vehicles.

Post by Dov98 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 am

It has been already suggested & approved in the past. Most likely, it is going to be a donator perk.

Click here to view.
Last edited by Dov98 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ColossalBQ
A Tradition of Service

Post by ColossalBQ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:10 pm

Yeah should be great or maybe be able to spawn a boat and helicopter without having to be a donator.

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -A. P

Lombardi.
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Matthew Navarro

Post by Lombardi. » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:34 pm

As mentioned above, this suggestion has already been approved and it'll most likely be a donator perk. I personally find this really useful and I can see why many people would donate in order to be able to have two vehicles spawned at the same time.
POLICE COMMANDER MARCUS LOMBARDI
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

DadoJ
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: John Carlston

Post by DadoJ » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:34 am

Already a suggestion that was approved by Mmartin. Click Here to view the said suggestion.

With the above said, thank you for the suggestion non the less.

- Locked and Archived.
LSPD: show
POLICE DEPUTY CHIEF JOHN CARLSTON
Commanding Officer, Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Old Suggestions”