Injured system

The old suggestion board. Can be used to cross-reference your posts (read the header).

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers, Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

vet
Gangster
Gangster

Injured system

Post by vet » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 pm

Hello guys. On LS-RP there is a brutally wounded system, which means, when your HP goes low, you almost die and can not do anything untill medics help you or you accept your death and respawn. This happens when you die in a shootout, but sometimes, players who fight at each other lose their HP and they also get put in that brutally wounded mode, which is similar to death. People is forced to stop fighting when they see that their health is low and they must roleplay their injuries if they don't want to die, but this is wrong, because very often players can't just control it and they kill each other during a brawl. I suggest y'all to change that system, while getting beat up in a fight, player should automatically get put in an injured mode for a minute, they must roleplay thieir injuries and they should be able to getup (by command /getup or something like that) and continue to roleplay. I've seen this system on other server and it worked fine, you get beat up, you get on the ground and you can't move, but after a minute you type /getup and you are on your feet again, but with low HP. Thanks for reading this and I hope you'll add this system to the server, it would be really nice and there won't be any problems anymore :D

Misfit
Certified Freak
Certified Freak

Re: Injured system

Post by Misfit » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:58 am

I suggested it some time ago but it got closed, I don't exactly remember why. But anyways, this is a good idea and will help a lot.

cyclone
Gangster
Gangster

Post by cyclone » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:58 am

Nice idea.
don't cry because it's over
smile because it happened
rip the brown circle

Programm
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Harold_Montgomery

Post by Programm » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 pm

I appreciate this idea, supporting.

DadoJ
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: John Carlston

Post by DadoJ » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:15 pm

This was already approved. Click Here to view the details.

- Locked and Archived.

Return to “Old Suggestions”