Character delete.

The old suggestion board. Can be used to cross-reference your posts (read the header).

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Misfit
Certified Freak
Certified Freak

Character delete.

Post by Misfit » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Since you can no longer export character from your UCP, some players have 10 characters and they can't create more but they don't even use half of those characters, would be good if we were able to simply delete character. What do you think?

Dov98
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Character delete.

Post by Dov98 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:22 pm

It has been suggested around a week ago and they have simply stated the option of exporting the character is unavailable. If you reconsider it from some point, exportation and deletion of a character has pretty similar meaning.

I will always, as well as other players, be for that we SHOULD BE ABLE to export our character and the current situation is not good as it can be. Almost every player has an old & unnecessary character that they want removed off their UCP account. I know we can purchase a NC and rename wanted character, but it shouldn't be concetrated on the money. There's enough stuff that is pruchasable, no need for this once as well.

As I stated, big YES.

キッスランド
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Queen Of Tokyo

Post by キッスランド » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:49 am

Dov98 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:22 pm
It has been suggested around a week ago and they have simply stated the option of exporting the character is unavailable. If you reconsider it from some point, exportation and deletion of a character has pretty similar meaning.

I will always, as well as other players, be for that we SHOULD BE ABLE to export our character and the current situation is not good as it can be. Almost every player has an old & unnecessary character that they want removed off their UCP account. I know we can purchase a NC and rename wanted character, but it shouldn't be concetrated on the money. There's enough stuff that is pruchasable, no need for this once as well.

As I stated, big YES.
Deleting the character is whole different than exporting. U delete the character and everything related to ur character, dissapears. But when you export, your char stays but not in the UCP list. U will be able to use it still.

Also why'd some players need 10 characters? What for?
Staff removed the export option to prevent users from creating hundreds of characters and exporting them. So they added 10 slots to UCP. Simply purchase a NC. If u cant purchase. Then keep playing in the same characters with the purpose you made them for.

Not supporting
Because XO is what I live for

Check out my DeZonda Showroom!

Dov98
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Dov98 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:06 am

キッスランド wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:49 am
Dov98 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:22 pm

As I stated, big YES.
Deleting the character is whole different than exporting. U delete the character and everything related to ur character, dissapears. But when you export, your char stays but not in the UCP list. U will be able to use it still.

Also why'd some players need 10 characters? What for?
Staff removed the export option to prevent users from creating hundreds of characters and exporting them. So they added 10 slots to UCP. Simply purchase a NC. If u cant purchase. Then keep playing in the same characters with the purpose you made them for.

Not supporting

As far as I remember, when you export a character you are NOT able to use it. I know what I'm talking about. But, who needs unnecesaary level 1 characters? I'll tell you who - nobody.

Your reasoning is pretty weak, to be completely honest. I don't know when you did join the seever, but others got the characters that were made when exporting option was alive. Now, we cannot export unneeded character. Also, why would we pay to NC some alt character when we just can export it?

colorlessrainbow
Game Administrator

Post by colorlessrainbow » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 am

We’ll have other options when Mmartin announces his new project. It’s a no for now.

Return to “Old Suggestions”