[General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
VaudeVillian
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Posts: 4467
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by VaudeVillian » Mon May 13, 2019 8:30 pm

I'm betraying my oldest friend :,(
Spoiler: show
Image
Godfathers of the Night

User avatar
Apophis
Lead Administrator
Posts: 12493
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:28 pm
Ingame name: popposito x dai lo

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Apophis » Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 am

VaudeVillian wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:30 pm
I'm betraying my oldest friend :,(
Spoiler: show
Image
Your picture didn't load properly but if this isn't a picture of you pawning a cat off for some death runes I'm going to be disappointed.
apophis x plastic x junipero x dogs x leispang x gwb x kirby x zulu x oliver x retina x limpone x sao x bd x redboy x lunar x loud pack x mrm x m1 x taxi x bigs

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-H8 Image

User avatar
VaudeVillian
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Posts: 4467
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by VaudeVillian » Tue May 14, 2019 7:47 am

Apophis wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 am
VaudeVillian wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:30 pm
I'm betraying my oldest friend :,(
Spoiler: show
Image
Your picture didn't load properly but if this isn't a picture of you pawning a cat off for some death runes I'm going to be disappointed.

Wow that's dark.. It's just a picture of me downloading the wOw free trial. No cats were harmed however wOw wasn't my thing
Godfathers of the Night

Valkyrie
A Tradition of Service
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: Bruhl

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Valkyrie » Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Apophis wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 am
Your picture didn't load properly but if this isn't a picture of you pawning a cat off for some death runes I'm going to be disappointed.
Hey man, it's the best Ironman strat for death runes which exerts minimal effort.
Image

Garbage.
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Garbage. » Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Apophis wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 am
Your picture didn't load properly but if this isn't a picture of you pawning a cat off for some death runes I'm going to be disappointed.
Hey man, it's the best Ironman strat for death runes which exerts minimal effort.
Facts
If you don't think giving cats for death runes is a good idea on an IM ur a dummy
all nonces should be murdered

Garbage.
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Garbage. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Started another account now 7 days ago, making it into a zerk.
Heres my progress over 7 days
Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

Also have fighter torso 8-)
all nonces should be murdered

Valkyrie
A Tradition of Service
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: Bruhl

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Valkyrie » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:05 pm

New Swampletics and One Chunk Man vids.

Swampletics I'm super glad for. One Chunk Man makes Swampletics look like a joke tho tbh.
Image

User avatar
Varrio
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:46 am

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Varrio » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:55 am

Image
Retired Tester

Lawrence_Sagaria
Borgata
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Lawrence_Sagaria » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 pm

WE
DID
IT

Image

Valkyrie
A Tradition of Service
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: Bruhl

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Valkyrie » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:15 am

Lawrence_Sagaria wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 pm
WE
DID
IT

Image
Now do it on a UIM :^)
Image

Mabzy
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:54 am
Ingame name: Mason_Williams
Location: UK, Wales.

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Mabzy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:17 am

Lawrence_Sagaria wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 pm
WE
DID
IT

Image
teach me how to commit to just getting 65 rc'ing, ToG is too slow :lol: :lol:
MABZY
Tester Team
Los Santos Roleplay

Valkyrie
A Tradition of Service
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: Bruhl

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Valkyrie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Want to get back into RS. @500k rn, saving up for a bond so I can get to chinning. Any f2p money advice? I got like 96 hunter. Yikesssss...

Got it
Image

Jakey
Lead Administrator
Posts: 13495
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 pm
Ingame name: Tommy The Tank

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Jakey » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:12 pm
Want to get back into RS. @500k rn, saving up for a bond so I can get to chinning. Any f2p money advice? I got like 96 hunter. Yikesssss...

Got it
96 hunter, you a bot?

Valkyrie
A Tradition of Service
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: Bruhl

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Valkyrie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Jakey wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm
Valkyrie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:12 pm
Want to get back into RS. @500k rn, saving up for a bond so I can get to chinning. Any f2p money advice? I got like 96 hunter. Yikesssss...

Got it
96 hunter, you a bot?
No, but I can hook you up if you need it.
Image

Jakey
Lead Administrator
Posts: 13495
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 pm
Ingame name: Tommy The Tank

Re: [General Discussion Thread] 2007(OSRS) Runescape

Post by Jakey » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:09 pm

I'm good!

Post Reply

Return to “Runescape”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users