In the complex there are 11 apartments scattered throughout 3 floors and an underground area. The floors are different from each other while the top floor is considered as the A-class floor. The office of the complex is located on the second floor.
The residents will enjoy different public-hangout spots, storage area and safe atmosphere within the complex.
APARTMENTS (AVAILABLE: 1/11)
- GROUND FLOOR
Market Complex office
- Apartment # -1
Apartment # -2
- You may not destroy or vandalize any property belonging to the complex.
- The complex apartments are residental ones only. Under no circumstances can these be used as a business or any source of income.
- Identifying details are required when storing your belongings in the complex' storage.
- If you are found to be using your apartment as a place to conduct illegal activities you will be evicted immediately.
- The landlord can inspect the apartment at any time without prior notice to make sure it is up to code.
- You must be active, being inactive for longer than a week without prior notice given to the owner will result in the apartment being taken. When doing this, it is important to say how long you will be inactive for. Bear in mind that an eviction can be done by the landlord only after receiving the needed permissions. With that being said, once you were evicted you'll not be able to reclaim the apartment unless you buy it off.
- Please, if you're about to sell your apartment, inform me. Send a message via PM. Breaking that rule will result in the apartment being taken away. Feel free to contact me personally so I'll be able to publish the sale and advice with whatever is needed.
- Follow the server rules, respect other people that RP at the complex on an OOC level.
- If you are namechanging and want to still keep your apartment, please inform the owner about all this.
- A /person/ can only own one apartment, that means you got one character with one apartment. Your other characters cannot own one.
- Laundromat area
- Janitor services
- Hangout spots
Violation of the terms of residence will result in immediate eviction without compensation or refund.
- [email protected], Or dial 399-035, Valery.