Apartment #2: Memphis Banks (Str8 Hustle Records studio)
Apartment #3: Joey Gamble
Apartment #4: Tracy Lyles
Apartment #5: Barrett Johnson
Apartment #6: Colton Ramirez
Apartment #7: Dariush Zareen
Apartment #8: Angel Westwood
Apartment #9: Gustavo Mazzi
Apartment #10: Ashleigh Wolfhart
Apartment #11: Desmond MacCarthy
Apartment #12: Peter LaBrasca
Apartment #13: Takeshi Sakai
Apartment #14: For Sale
Apartment #15: Nikolay Petrenko
Apartment #16: Michael Levan
Apartment #17: Carrick Trevelyan
New Rule:- The rent has been lowered to 50,000 per month, which means that you will have to pay 25,000 every two weeks where you can leave them in the cashbox, please make yourself familiar with this.
- You must inform the complex owner before changing and decoration or any design within your apartment and there is a fee of ''300,000$'' for doing so. Failure to inform me before changing the design or decoration of the apartment even for one room will result for an eviction.
• Due to some changes made by state legislators forced to the landlords which can be found here: ACCESS
• Due to the change of some rules and the important ones for the tenants which are:
1) You will have 5 days eviction notice before being evicted from the complex for any reason, including failure to pay the weekly rent. ((This rule is excluding the inactivity OOC rule))
2) The rent that is collected from all tenants will be every 14 days.
3) Landlords can't search any tenant's apartment without his permission or before the notice of 24 hours.
4) Landlords must be accompanied by Law Enforcement while going into tenant's apartment or searching it.
• Due to and if these new acts are made, there will be few changes in our complex rules and I would to advice you all to keep your self updates /Daily/ with the new rules until further additions;
1) You will have eviction notice of 5 days before you are evicted for any reason and you will receive the reason with the eviction notice.
2) You shall not store any kind of weapons inside your apartment even if licensed without the landlord's permission.
3) A contract will be written up for every single new tenant, failing or refusing to sign the new contract will lead to an eviction.
4) Once more, It's your own responsibility to keep your self updated with the new complex rules all the time.
5) Once you're given an eviction notice, you're not allowed to renovate your apartment at all without landlord's permission. If caught doing so, you'll be taken to court for one million dollars. (( Don't delete furniture items or anything inside the apartment))
6) Everyone inside the complex will have to pay 15 percent commission while selling your apartment to the complex owner.
7 ) You are not allowed to sell any apartment inside my complex /BEFORE/ taking my approval, selling it and then informing me will result in an eviction.
You are not allowed under any circumstances to sell the apartment even if not furnished under the prices of $1,000,000, doing so will result into an eviction as well and this is for your and the complex good as a whole.
(( New OOC Rules ))
These rules are being enforced, since Complex owners will no longer be able to search through your apartment properly, etc.
• All CCTV'S must be rp'd, if you're caught on camera doing something suspicious etc, you will have to PM me of what you're doing, even if you shoot a camera, I must be aware of that through a PM.
((I will not be sending PMs to every resident, it's your own responsibility to check this topic for IC/OOc rules))
''A new letter would be placed inside all tenants' cashbox with all the new rules'' [/color]
- You can not own more than one apartment in the complex.
- You must notify the complex owner when selling your apartment to someone else and you need his approval before selling it, doing so will result in an eviction.
- No any kind of illegal activity inside the complex or inside your apartment, including weapon storing even if it is licensed without the landlord permission.
- You must follow all of the rules and regulations of the complex, failure to do so will result in a termination of your contact and eviction out of the complex.
- You must respect all residence, if you start a fight with one of the residence or cause damage to the complex you will have a strike, receiving three strikes will result in an eviction.
- All the 'NEW' apartments owners in the complex will have to pay 15 percent tax of the selling price to the new owner.
If you get banned from LS-RP you will be evicted.
Buying an apartment with MP cost will result in eviction without a refund.
You are not allowed to own more than one apartment in the complex.
When selling an apartment, please inform us while doing so.
Inform the owner of the complex when you are doing a name change.
Make sure to keep yourself updated with the new rules and terms of the complex as it's your own responsibility.
You can direct your messages regarding your complex to me.