Why i can't login IG

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

AJ.Devour

Why i can't login IG

Post by AJ.Devour » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:16 am

Why i can't login in IG?

I've done registering in Forums, LS-RP and Main Page. And i have to do is to verify my account and i do that after 6-10 mins. and i follow the instructions,but why i cannot login in my IG?

BreaDough
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jeffrey_Schmidt

Re: Why i can't login IG

Post by BreaDough » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 am

Was your application approved?

TheCoolNick
I'm here to help you!
I'm here to help you!
Ingame name: Guess it

Post by TheCoolNick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Once you made account on the UCP you need to send the character application, once you send the character application you have to log in the server, it will kick you and write that your application approved and the staff team will be able to check your application. Once they checked it you will see if it's accepted or denied. If accepted, you can log to the server and start to roleplay.
Ayo.
Have a problem? Need Help? Feel free to send me a private message and I will help as soon as possible!
Reserved Tester
About me

Cloudy!
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Mishay n Monica

Post by Cloudy! » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 am

Once you verify the email, make sure to login to the server once more. Seems to be an issue amongst others as well. Then you'll just need to wait until a tester approves your application.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”