Nvidia control panel has stopped working

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Junior Developers, Lead Admins

Locked
User avatar
Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:59 pm
Location: Egypt

Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by Airforce! » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:17 am

Hi guys, so I bought an Asus GTX 1050 2GB OC today.

When I try to open the Nvidia control panel, it stops working.

Image
Image

gporium
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by gporium » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:40 am

Download this http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/dis ... nload.html

Uninstall ur current drivers,

Then re-download your driver.

User avatar
Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:59 pm
Location: Egypt

Re: Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by Airforce! » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:48 am

gporium wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:40 am
Download this http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/dis ... nload.html

Uninstall ur current drivers,

Then re-download your driver.
Image

Which one exactly?
Image

User avatar
DS
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 am
Location: Georgia, United States

Re: Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by DS » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:59 am

Open Device Manager.

Click "Display Adapters".

Do you see your card?

User avatar
Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:59 pm
Location: Egypt

Re: Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by Airforce! » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 am

DS wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:59 am
Open Device Manager.

Click "Display Adapters".

Do you see your card?
Yeah
Image

User avatar
DS
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 am
Location: Georgia, United States

Re: Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by DS » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:13 am

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/EX- ... _Download/

There's your drivers for your card.

gporium
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by gporium » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:47 am

Airforce! wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:48 am
gporium wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:40 am
Download this http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/dis ... nload.html

Uninstall ur current drivers,

Then re-download your driver.
Image

Which one exactly?
The first option

User avatar
Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:59 pm
Location: Egypt

Re: Nvidia control panel has stopped working

Post by Airforce! » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:07 am

Thank you. It worked.
Image

Locked

Return to “Q&TS Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dynasty