Blurem
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Belsa Alexandrov

[Engine and battery tune-up costs] Emilio_Castillo

Post by Blurem » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:19 pm

In-Game name: Emilio_Castillo
Date and time of loss: 6:11PM (UTC+2)
What happened: I was driving my truck and had a trailer attached to it, My trailer somehow glitched and then got detached and flipped the truck although i was driving normally, Then i sent a /re to an admin and told me "If it was caused by a bug, Post a refund request", Also, This issue was happening before but didn't cause the truck to flip.

What and/or how much do you need refunded: Engine and Battery tune-up costs for a Roadtrain, /v tow costs and a cargo filled with cereal, also repair costs for the truck.
Evidence: Here is a screenshot of my truck reduced life span: https://imgur.com/j5IfdSf
And here is a screenshot of the response i got from an admin: https://imgur.com/Vb5IarG
EDIT: And here is a screenshot of my truck's original life span: https://imgur.com/S6e72Iv
EDIT#2: Here is a screenshot of the detached trailer: https://imgur.com/fo29zny
Other notes: None.
Last edited by Blurem on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Characters:
Belsa 'Bella' Alexandrov || 24 Y/O Russian Female
Staff level 3 at ROZE Entertainment & Events

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
فــلــســـطيني وأفتـــخــر

Mood
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame name: My Intro Post

Re: [Engine and battery tune-up costs] Emilio_Castillo

Post by Mood » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:06 am

Handling.

Mood
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Mood » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:10 am

Your refund request has been placed on pending!

Reason:
  • Pending administrator approval for refund. (Mainly because the screenshots don't contain a /timestamp.)
Do not contact the handling staff member about your pending request. If you have any queries in regards to it, contact the Head of Forum Moderation
Apophis wrote:

Apophis
Lead Administrator
Ingame name: popposito x dai lo

Post by Apophis » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 am

If the screenshots visibly showcase a bug, handle as-is. I can confirm the player did report about a bug, although I couldn't confirm it at the time.
apophis x plastic x junipero x dogs x leispang x gwb x kirby x zulu x oliver x retina x limpone x sao x bd x redboy x lunar x loud pack x mrm x m1 x taxi x bigs

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-H8 Image

Blurem
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Blurem » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Apophis wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 am
If the screenshots visibly showcase a bug, handle as-is. I can confirm the player did report about a bug, although I couldn't confirm it at the time.
Hi there, It was in fact because of a bug, gtasa trailer physics are a bit sketchy, when you turn, the trailer slides even if you slow down the truck, sometimes, when you are driving on a narrow road, it will be hard for you to control the trailer's sliding, which gives a chance of detaching of the trailer, but most of the time, the truck won't be affected, but for my case, it was affected, the trailer's sliding caused the truck to slide along then fell of the hill, and then flipped on its side, after that immediately, I did a /report, at the time i didn't exit the truck, but because of a mistake, i
pressed enter which made me exit the truck, which caused the truck to be destroyed, I was a bit angry when this happend, because of how much i spent on the truck (around 1,023m)
I hope that you understand the situation, and confirm it too.
Greetings! :)
Characters:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Mood » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 am

I apologize for the delay. The reason is I'm trying to test the bug myself. I'll try to have this finished by tonight.

Blurem
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Blurem » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Mood wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 am
I apologize for the delay. The reason is I'm trying to test the bug myself. I'll try to have this finished by tonight.
It's no problem, if you want to try to reproduce this physics bug, try to slide the trailer as much as possible, sometimes it's hard to make the truck slide along with the trailer's sliding, try to be fast as possible then make a sharp turn without braking, the truck will start to slide.
Characters:

Mood
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by Mood » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:30 am

I have tried to test the bug, but it seems like a simple slide-drop of the truck which makes sense, at some point.

Anyhow, the screenshots, as the admin stated don't showcase the bug itself; which makes it impossible for me to determine an actual loss where the server was at fault.
Your refund request has been denied!

Reason:
  • Insufficient evidence
Do not bother the handling staff member after your refund request has been denied. If you think it is unjust, make a report to the Head of Forum Moderation.

Return to “Denied”