Street Demons (my idea of a car club faction)

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Tom Azzurri
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Street Demons (my idea of a car club faction)

Post by Tom Azzurri » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 pm

Even have a side of car selling, importing street racing cars or parts through the connections you make. It'll create a whole new dynamic, but for starting out I'd suggest to start of small, have a few events and develop into something more.

SuddenRoleplay
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Haruki_Fujiwara

Post by SuddenRoleplay » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Tom Azzurri wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 pm
Even have a side of car selling, importing street racing cars or parts through the connections you make. It'll create a whole new dynamic, but for starting out I'd suggest to start of small, have a few events and develop into something more.
I had that idea, but firstly we need connections maybe from an imported from Japan as import cars are mostly from Japan. Also, selling parts would be a thing too. But yeah, we start of small and get big.

Tom Azzurri
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Tom Azzurri » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Make a thread on Screenshot section first. Build up pages of development, and then when you get bigger move to the faction forums. You'll last longer, trust.

SuddenRoleplay
Gangster
Gangster

Post by SuddenRoleplay » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:50 pm

Tom Azzurri wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:43 pm
Make a thread on Screenshot section first. Build up pages of development, and then when you get bigger move to the faction forums. You'll last longer, trust.
I will do that, I was gonna do it - but I need atleast five people that I know will post on the thread. So, expect a thread on the Screenshot forum soon ;)

Nissan_
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Nissan_ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:57 pm

SuddenRoleplay wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:50 pm
Tom Azzurri wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:43 pm
I will do that, I was gonna do it - but I need atleast five people that I know will post on the thread. So, expect a thread on the Screenshot forum soon ;)
You can start up by yourself, it's an SS and videos thread, it's not too important and doesn't have the same requirements as a faction thread.

papabiceps
Mafia
Mafia

Post by papabiceps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 am

It would be awesome to start roleplaying a car enthusiasts, crew who are starting ICly out slow and roleplay fixing up their vehicles, buying new equipment and also selling them for much higher price and roleplaying a way to better and more powerful vehicles.
However, if you consider illegal way, having races etc then please do not start some way drifting at Mall area and provoke copa when you all are pored. Not sure if that was mentioned before in the comments or not, but dont.
I am supporting the idea otherwise.
yall beautiful.

SuddenRoleplay
Gangster
Gangster

Post by SuddenRoleplay » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 am

papabiceps wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 am
It would be awesome to start roleplaying a car enthusiasts, crew who are starting ICly out slow and roleplay fixing up their vehicles, buying new equipment and also selling them for much higher price and roleplaying a way to better and more powerful vehicles.
However, if you consider illegal way, having races etc then please do not start some way drifting at Mall area and provoke copa when you all are pored. Not sure if that was mentioned before in the comments or not, but dont.
It's gonna be basically a racing crew, that would focus both on the legal and illegal side of Roleplay. We would be stealing cars, dismounting parts and selling them and such other things. Races would be OUT of Los Santos, as cops are all around and we don't want any trouble.
Thanks for the feeback anyway. Peace out!

papabiceps
Mafia
Mafia

Post by papabiceps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:46 am

SuddenRoleplay wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 am
papabiceps wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 am
It's gonna be basically a racing crew, that would focus both on the legal and illegal side of Roleplay. We would be stealing cars, dismounting parts and selling them and such other things. Races would be OUT of Los Santos, as cops are all around and we don't want any trouble.
Thanks for the feeback anyway. Peace out!
For the screenshot thread id highly recommend repairing your vehicles, steal and whatever you do, be realistic. :)
yall beautiful.

Leo_Carabelli
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Coltisanto

Post by Leo_Carabelli » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:21 am

An idea would be to start from a garage and expand from there.
Under no circumstance make a FaceInvader group, you'd want as less online activity as possible. A cop can easily infiltrate it and bust y'all.
If you set illegal races in the city, expect heat. That will request the people in this gig to RP the chases properly because the moment your club gets known as one that recklessly drives around the city chased by 5+ police cars you're screwed.
Honestly, if you're one of the drivers and you see 5 cars behind you, you should just surrender. The others may escape while one takes all the heat, but somebody will have to draw the tiny stick nevertheless.
You can set races in the woods n such, follow Wu-Zi-Mu's example, maybe.
There are a lot of things you can do, but the basic rules that will turn your club into something serious are:
- Roleplay the fear of cops and the punishments right.
- Spread the club idea & the races only to trusted people and build the circle slowly.
- Have at least the bare minimum knowledge about cars & mechanics.
- Use basic cars, at least at the beginning, and roleplay well the struggles this hobby brings. Parts are expensive, new cars are expensive.
- Don't race in the city. This isn't NFS, you'll be caught n put behind bars within minutes.

I can elaborate more on the matter, but I'm not interested in making such a club just yet so... figure it out buddy:)
CARPE NOCTEM

SuddenRoleplay
Gangster
Gangster

Post by SuddenRoleplay » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:30 am

Leo_Carabelli wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:21 am
An idea would be to start from a garage and expand from there.
Under no circumstance make a FaceInvader group, you'd want as less online activity as possible. A cop can easily infiltrate it and bust y'all.
If you set illegal races in the city, expect heat. That will request the people in this gig to RP the chases properly because the moment your club gets known as one that recklessly drives around the city chased by 5+ police cars you're screwed.
Honestly, if you're one of the drivers and you see 5 cars behind you, you should just surrender. The others may escape while one takes all the heat, but somebody will have to draw the tiny stick nevertheless.
You can set races in the woods n such, follow Wu-Zi-Mu's example, maybe.
There are a lot of things you can do, but the basic rules that will turn your club into something serious are:
- Roleplay the fear of cops and the punishments right.
- Spread the club idea & the races only to trusted people and build the circle slowly.
- Have at least the bare minimum knowledge about cars & mechanics.
- Use basic cars, at least at the beginning, and roleplay well the struggles this hobby brings. Parts are expensive, new cars are expensive.
- Don't race in the city. This isn't NFS, you'll be caught n put behind bars within minutes.

I can elaborate more on the matter, but I'm not interested in making such a club just yet so... figure it out buddy:)
Thanks for the feeback, will definately use yours and other's guides on what I should do. Thanks, guys!

SuddenRoleplay
Gangster
Gangster

Post by SuddenRoleplay » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:26 am

Thread on the Screenshots and Videos forum is made.

https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=706302

Blankz
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Blankz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Basic knowledge about the dynamics of automobiles is very crucial for each and every faction member. This way, they won't look like ricers and would actually look into vehicle mechanics with a technical aspect of basic know-how and implement it thoroughly hence improving the overall immersion of players with the faction.

Fraser
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Fraser » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:56 pm

I'm down.

Return to “General Discussions”