Direct Faction Suggestions:

Moderator: Lead Admins

E. Durnovo
Borgata

Re: Direct Faction Suggestions:

Post by E. Durnovo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:51 pm

damaz wrote:Representing Faction: Beasley & Associates
Faction Type: Mafia
Suggestion: Being able to /sw guns whilst being a gun supplier. I never understood the idea of having to get the gun dealer job just in order to /sw yourself a gun. The gun supplier is above the gun dealer in the "hierarchy" so therefore they should have access to /sw. Also, please allow us to sell guns wherever, the black market script does not make sense. I can easily assemble a gun at home, or in a car, it should not require some black magic warehouse. Thanks!
Supporters: I have not asked around for supporters but feel free to PM me and I'll add your name here if you support the idea. I believe most gun store based factions support this.
W/S Palm Tree Piru supports this suggestion.
crimine di la santo

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ethanol » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Suggestion: Being able to /sw guns whilst being a gun supplier. I never understood the idea of having to get the gun dealer job just in order to /sw yourself a gun. The gun supplier is above the gun dealer in the "hierarchy" so therefore they should have access to /sw. Also, please allow us to sell guns wherever, the black market script does not make sense. I can easily assemble a gun at home, or in a car, it should not require some black magic warehouse. Thanks!
Supporters: I have not asked around for supporters but feel free to PM me and I'll add your name here if you support the idea. I believe most gun store based factions support this.
I forwarded this a few days ago. This and smugglers being dealers.

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by damaz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:37 pm

E. Durnovo wrote:
W/S Palm Tree Piru supports this suggestion.
Added to the script. Thank Based Mmartin, loc. Now we just need to push for the BM's getting removed. :-)
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

E. Durnovo
Borgata

Post by E. Durnovo » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 am

Representing Faction: W/S Palm Tree Piru
Faction Type: Gang
Suggestion: Release the limit for faction headquarters mapping! At the moment, factions can only map their headquarters according to the donator level of their leader. This means, if a faction leader does not or is unable to donate money to the server, he/she may only map a maximum of 70 (?) items for the headquarters. Releasing the limit to unlimited or 1,000 would be helpful as some factions have the capability but lack the capacity to map incredible interiors due to the maximum 400 object limit.
Supporters: N/A
crimine di la santo

Ashley
Game Administrator

Post by Ashley » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:11 pm

E. Durnovo wrote:Representing Faction: W/S Palm Tree Piru
Suggestion: Release the limit for faction headquarters mapping! At the moment, factions can only map their headquarters according to the donator level of their leader. This means, if a faction leader does not or is unable to donate money to the server, he/she may only map a maximum of 70 (?) items for the headquarters. Releasing the limit to unlimited or 1,000 would be helpful as some factions have the capability but lack the capacity to map incredible interiors due to the maximum 400 object limit.
As an addition - this is already something that was available to those from legal factions for their Headquarters, it's something that can also be fully utilised by all factions.

E. Durnovo
Borgata

Post by E. Durnovo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Suggestion: Adjust the script so that players which are uninvited from factions do not end up with clown skins. It's pretty destracting when you're removing someone from a faction in-character and then turn them into a clown after you uninvite them out-of-character. It's also annoying for players which have to log off, change their skin, and log back into the game afterward.
crimine di la santo

E. Durnovo
Borgata

Post by E. Durnovo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:36 pm

Suggestion: Adjust the script so that leaders (top 2-3 ranks) of official factions which have the ability to give out spray cans to players (/givespray) are able to identify the players (and times, if you are able) which put up graffiti similar to how administrators can. Too many people play around with spray cans and divert IC courses with their trolling or OOC spite for other factions (i.e. known trouble maker in Faction A spraying Faction C graffiti in Faction B territory because they don't like Faction C OOC). This will also help official faction leaders help unofficial faction leaders identify troublesome trends with their members which they may otherwise be unaware of.
Supporters: Dopeboy J, KaylaSpace
crimine di la santo

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by damaz » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:42 pm

KEG wrote:
As an addition - this is already something that was available to those from legal factions for their Headquarters, it's something that can also be fully utilised by all factions.
Supporting this suggestion. It is just not fair for the illegal organization to not have this perk too.
Suggestion: Adjust the script so that players which are uninvited from factions do not end up with clown skins. It's pretty destracting when you're removing someone from a faction in-character and then turn them into a clown after you uninvite them out-of-character. It's also annoying for players which have to log off, change their skin, and log back into the game afterward.
Supporting.
Suggestion: Adjust the script so that leaders (top 2-3 ranks) of official factions which have the ability to give out spray cans to players (/givespray) are able to identify the players (and times, if you are able) which put up graffiti similar to how administrators can. Too many people play around with spray cans and divert IC courses with their trolling or OOC spite for other factions (i.e. known trouble maker in Faction A spraying Faction C graffiti in Faction B territory because they don't like Faction C OOC). This will also help official faction leaders help unofficial faction leaders identify troublesome trends with their members which they may otherwise be unaware of.
Supporters: Dopeboy J, KaylaSpace
Support but add so that factions with other types can choose to have a spray can as long as it is not abused. Not all factions follow the types due to script limitations.
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

E. Durnovo
Borgata

Post by E. Durnovo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Yeah. Factions like Beasley & Associates which are listed as "Mafia" in accordance with the script but are actually street gangs as well should have the ability to spawn with and give out spray cans. If Mmartin wants to take it even further, the categorizing of illegal factions under the script by "Gang" and "Mafia" should be abolished. Simply introduce one category listed as "Criminal" and let factions sway in their natural directions.
crimine di la santo

Roderick_Mays
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Roderick_Mays » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:48 am

Representing Faction: W/S Harvard Gangster Crips
Suggestion: The ability to own more then one complex, not really sure why a faction wouldn't be allowed to own two complexes if they have the turf covering both. I don't see the harm in this idea although there is rarely a turf that has two complexes in the area it still doesn't seem harmful in anyway. It just creates more homes for the faction members and the inactive people who just log on to keep their houses lose them.
Supporters: unsolved mystery, PrimoThatJackboy

LaVaughn_Howard
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by LaVaughn_Howard » Fri May 13, 2016 2:15 am

Yes. Back when Meadows DTO held the turf W/S Harvard Gangster Crips currently holds, this was something that I was trying to figure out, too. Why limit a faction to one complex? If a faction holds turf with two complexes in that turf, said faction should be given the option to control both complexes, as it controls the turf.
alway roplay m8-..

Jarvis_Brown
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Nerses Galstyan

Post by Jarvis_Brown » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:37 pm

supporting this

Birdman
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jason_Hugh

Post by Birdman » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 am

Every faction suggestion that you may have can be posted in the Faction Suggestions forums.
Retired Level 3 Game Admin ─ Head of Illegal Factions

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”