The Sims

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

User avatar
fleezy
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: The Sims

Post by fleezy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Image

User avatar
fleezy
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: The Sims

Post by fleezy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Image

User avatar
fleezy
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: The Sims

Post by fleezy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:05 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
fleezy
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: The Sims

Post by fleezy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Mandatory
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:56 am

Re: The Sims

Post by Mandatory » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Barre Baby
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: The Sims

Post by Barre Baby » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:26 am

Image

User avatar
slp
A Tradition of Service
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:05 am
Location: Denmark

Re: The Sims

Post by slp » Sun May 05, 2019 10:47 am

I've started preparing a playthrough of Sims 3 again, but was wondering.. Has Sims 4 become any good? I remember a lot of controversy at the beginning of its cycle, but have seen that they have addressed a lot of fan issues (with a lot of paid packs..).
In the distant future.
In a land abandoned by man.
Machines wage a continuous war.
Unaware of the futility of their actions.

User avatar
Noelle
Protect and Serve
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:51 pm
Location: Your heart.

Re: The Sims

Post by Noelle » Sun May 05, 2019 11:59 am

Sims 3 has more freedom, variety and I prefer its mods and packs. I wouldn't go for Sims 4 for any reason.

User avatar
Mia
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3238
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 am
Location: City of Good Neighbors

Re: The Sims

Post by Mia » Sun May 05, 2019 3:28 pm

slp wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:47 am
I've started preparing a playthrough of Sims 3 again, but was wondering.. Has Sims 4 become any good? I remember a lot of controversy at the beginning of its cycle, but have seen that they have addressed a lot of fan issues (with a lot of paid packs..).
i was one of those ppl who rly hated sims 4 in the beginning because i thought it was just so disappointing and lacking in so many features. tbh it's pretty fun now years later with all the updates they added and the packs they came out with. with that being said, i don't rly know if you'd wanna play the base game without all of the packs. i also play with a lot of mods so those probably help make it playable too.

User avatar
Airsoft Emma
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 12:18 am
Location: united states of america

Re: The Sims

Post by Airsoft Emma » Fri May 10, 2019 4:23 am

I'm still playing Sims 2 lol.
MORE WEIRD FORUM OUTBURSTS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE PUNISHMENT. WLNR.

User avatar
TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Contact:

Re: The Sims

Post by TheCed » Fri May 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Mia wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:28 pm
slp wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:47 am
I've started preparing a playthrough of Sims 3 again, but was wondering.. Has Sims 4 become any good? I remember a lot of controversy at the beginning of its cycle, but have seen that they have addressed a lot of fan issues (with a lot of paid packs..).
i was one of those ppl who rly hated sims 4 in the beginning because i thought it was just so disappointing and lacking in so many features. tbh it's pretty fun now years later with all the updates they added and the packs they came out with. with that being said, i don't rly know if you'd wanna play the base game without all of the packs. i also play with a lot of mods so those probably help make it playable too.
tbh what makes me stick to ts4 is the unique characters with different bodies while on ts3 they all look the same and idk, the graphics seem different even tho the features are better and it's a more complete game
Airsoft Emma wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:23 am
I'm still playing Sims 2 lol.
what makes u stick to it

User avatar
Airsoft Emma
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 12:18 am
Location: united states of america

Re: The Sims

Post by Airsoft Emma » Fri May 17, 2019 4:01 pm

TheCed wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Airsoft Emma wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:23 am
I'm still playing Sims 2 lol.
what makes u stick to it
It’s a lot of fun and aged really well. It’s chalenging. You actually have to manage their moods and wants well. If you don’t do what they want, they’ll grow sad. The game has an in depth genetics system and awesome memory system. Sims can witness stuff and gossip about it organically too. I think it’s the best Sims ever made.
MORE WEIRD FORUM OUTBURSTS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE PUNISHMENT. WLNR.

User avatar
Mia
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3238
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 am
Location: City of Good Neighbors

Re: The Sims

Post by Mia » Fri May 17, 2019 4:37 pm

i agree, sims 2 is their best sims game

User avatar
TheCed
El Señor de Los Santos
El Señor de Los Santos
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Contact:

Re: The Sims

Post by TheCed » Fri May 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Airsoft Emma wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:01 pm
TheCed wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Airsoft Emma wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:23 am
I'm still playing Sims 2 lol.
what makes u stick to it
It’s a lot of fun and aged really well. It’s chalenging. You actually have to manage their moods and wants well. If you don’t do what they want, they’ll grow sad. The game has an in depth genetics system and awesome memory system. Sims can witness stuff and gossip about it organically too. I think it’s the best Sims ever made.
Mia wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:37 pm
i agree, sims 2 is their best sims game
y'all gonna make me play again

User avatar
Garbage.
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: The Sims

Post by Garbage. » Fri May 17, 2019 7:11 pm

fleezy wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:05 pm
Image
Image
YX IS HE SMXKIN THE BXXF??????????
all nonces should be murdered

Post Reply

Return to “The Sims”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users