Your first car?

Come and discuss to your heart's content about all things CARS! Building one? Renovating one? Just want to show yours off? Then you've come to the right place!

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

Juliet
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Sub Urban Girl

Re: Your first car?

Post by Juliet » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Ronnie two poles wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:27 am
Juliet wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:38 pm
BMW Z4 Roadster E89
$70,500,00
Very nice, what's your occupation bud? Clean car.
Money Changer bud. Sorry for late response lmao I login to my other forums account mostly.
I buy dollar with the money of my own country. And when dollar gets expensive I sell them to people via banks.
Watch me illuminate

megmann
Ingame name: Keyshawn Reed

Post by megmann » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 am

tryna get

Crocop5
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Max Tucker

Post by Crocop5 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:24 am

I just got my license like three months ago, and I picked up my first car like a week ago. It is Renault Clio II from 2005 with 1.2 engine. I'm still waiting for it to arrive though, since I picked it up from a used cars dealership in a town close to me, so they need to sort out papers and other stuff. But yeah, I hope that it will serve me well for my first car, since I really don't need anything better in the moment. But for anyone wondering, it's basically this, same color and everything:
Spoiler: show
You say Taylor Swift,I say Metallica
You say Lady Gaga,I say Disturbed
You say Miley Cyrus,I say Avenged Sevenfold
You say T-Pain,I say Iron Maiden
You say Kesha,I say Rise Against
You say justin bieber, I say Fuck you
You say Flowers, I say Slipknot

92% of teens have turned to pop and hip-hop.If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this message to 5 other signatures. DON'T LET ROCK N ROLL DIE!!

Top Gun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Nathan Kersey

Post by Top Gun » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:16 pm

1993 Volvo 850 GLT, or as I like to call her "The Tank"
It's gonna be my first car as I'm turning 18 in September and I'm currently working on it everyday I come home. I'm from a Volvo family and dad's been driving Volvos since Moses wore short pants so it's from a trusted owner.

Anyways, it's got a 20 valve 2.5 liter petrol engine, 170HP and around 127kW. It's boxy, it's heavy, it's safe and it's a damn fallout shelter.
Fuel consumption is a bit high but it's nothing unmanageable as I'll drive my friends to school in the morning which will compensate the costs (hehehehehe)

We have another 850GLT in the backyard so spare parts are for free.

Return to “Cars”