Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.
Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Lead Admins
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
- Game Administrator
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:54 pm
- Wannabe Mafia
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:39 pm
- Ingame name: Deontayn Quick
Honestly i didn't know that this is same as shadowplay,i love u bro,ty.
Franklin is ma best friend.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:02 pm
- Location: Market, Los Santos
i love you for this man!
I cant count the tears of a life with no love.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 6:12 pm
- Ingame name: Uriel_Matias
Who can explain me, why my end video have a lot of freezes/lags? please.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:22 am
- Ingame name: Emerson Easley
- Location: Chicago, IL
Yeah, me too. Explain us, how?
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:20 pm
- Ingame name: Daniel McBlack
- Location: Somewhere you don't wanna know.
Thanks for sharing this app dude! I just literally gave up on recording videos! Now I can make LSRP lets plays. Thanks!
My PC Specifications: show
Acer Aspire E1 - 571
Intel Core i3 @ 2.50GHZ
Intel HD Graphics 4000
My Youtube Channels: show
My Active Characters: show
Daniel McBlack - Retired Transportation Supervisor of CITY | Works on his own.
Comments from fans on LSRP: show
- Silver Member
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:16 am
- Ingame name: my name is no
- Location: Swiss Confederation
oh my god. this is fire my nigga.
- Wannabe Mafia
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:22 pm
- Ingame name: George_Lincoln
- Location: Anaheim to the Middle East
Will it work on my pc?
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6ghz
Nvidia GeForce 7025/n630a
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:42 am
- Ingame name: Sean_Buckley
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Uh, so how do I make this record my game? I seen somebody say 'Make SAMP run through Steam', isn't that done by default? I've played the past hour and nothing recorded. I've tried launching the game, no tabbing then /q'ing but nothing saved. I've tried launching the game, tabbing and still nothing saved... so.... how do I get this to work?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users