Job locations:

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.
Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
Post Reply
User avatar
KayaQue
Game Administrator
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:15 am
Ingame name: Michael Fasciano

Job locations:

Post by KayaQue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Job locations:
Created this guide to give our new players a better overview of the jobs we can offer, since the official guides lack some important information such as locations. This guide should be easy enough to scroll through and find the information you need to decide which job you want to get. For any questions or issues, just drop me a PM and I'll sort it out.


Image


1. Mechanic job
Location:
Spoiler: show
Image
Command: /mechanicjob.
Vehicle needed: Yes, towtruck.
Featured doc: https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=155205
Other: Can be set as sidejob. (/jobswitch)

2. Trucker job
Location:
Spoiler: show
Image
Command: /truckerjob.
Vehicle needed: Yes, see feature documentation for information.
Featured doc: https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=341414
Other:

3. Trashman job
Location:
Spoiler: show
Image
Command: /job trashman.
Vehicle needed: Yes, trashmaster.
Featured doc: N/A
Other:

4. Farmer job
Location:
Spoiler: show
Image
Command: /farmerjob.
Vehicle needed: Yes, harvester.
Featured doc: https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=292035
Other:

5. Car jacker job
Location:
Spoiler: show
Image
Command: /thiefjob
Vehicle needed: No.
Featured doc: https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=250979
Other:

6. Taxi job
Location:
Spoiler: show
Image
Command: /licenseexam (inside a white cabbie).
Vehicle needed: Yes, taxi or cab.
Featured doc: https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=100220
Other: Can be set as sidejob. (/jobswitch)
KayaQue | Game Admin | 2K07
Michael Fasciano | The Oblivion | The Syndicate
Official Guides | Technical Support | Player Guides

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions

User avatar
KayaQue
Game Administrator
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:15 am
Ingame name: Michael Fasciano

Re: Job information guide:

Post by KayaQue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Reserved for updates.
KayaQue | Game Admin | 2K07
Michael Fasciano | The Oblivion | The Syndicate
Official Guides | Technical Support | Player Guides

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions

User avatar
BryanWS
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1698
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm
Ingame name: Jack_Roux.
Location: Netherlands

Re: Job information guide:

Post by BryanWS » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Very helpfull guy that KayaQue is. ;)

This should definitly help people find the location's of their jobs!
BryanWS
Tester/Forum Moderator
Property Management
About Me
The Syndicate
Contact Information
Discord: BryanWS#6620
IRC: BryanWS
Forum PM

User avatar
Dijkstra
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm
Ingame name: Johan Dijkstra

Re: Job information guide:

Post by Dijkstra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Just wondering: Did you just expose the Black Market on LS-RP with the thief job location?
Anyways, very helpful guide!

User avatar
KayaQue
Game Administrator
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:15 am
Ingame name: Michael Fasciano

Re: Job information guide:

Post by KayaQue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Dijkstra wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 pm
Just wondering: Did you just expose the Black Market on LS-RP with the thief job location?
Anyways, very helpful guide!
Yeah, I did. The blackmarket is useless now as the weapon commands are available for everyone, anywhere. The only benefit there is to a blackmarket is the thief job, and everyone who does a helpme about it gets it described via PM anyway. But if it's a issue to have it out in public here, I can take away the image.
KayaQue | Game Admin | 2K07
Michael Fasciano | The Oblivion | The Syndicate
Official Guides | Technical Support | Player Guides

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions

User avatar
Dijkstra
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm
Ingame name: Johan Dijkstra

Re: Job information guide:

Post by Dijkstra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:44 pm

KayaQue wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm
Dijkstra wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 pm
Just wondering: Did you just expose the Black Market on LS-RP with the thief job location?
Anyways, very helpful guide!
Yeah, I did. The blackmarket is useless now as the weapon commands are available for everyone, anywhere. The only benefit there is to a blackmarket is the thief job, and everyone who does a helpme about it gets it described via PM anyway. But if it's a issue to have it out in public here, I can take away the image.
No issue at all. I really prefer that you keep it, as it's already known to literally everyone anyways, but the IC experience of finding it might be ruined by the guide, but no problem!

User avatar
KayaQue
Game Administrator
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:15 am
Ingame name: Michael Fasciano

Re: Job information guide:

Post by KayaQue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Dijkstra wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:44 pm
KayaQue wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm
Dijkstra wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 pm
Just wondering: Did you just expose the Black Market on LS-RP with the thief job location?
Anyways, very helpful guide!
Yeah, I did. The blackmarket is useless now as the weapon commands are available for everyone, anywhere. The only benefit there is to a blackmarket is the thief job, and everyone who does a helpme about it gets it described via PM anyway. But if it's a issue to have it out in public here, I can take away the image.
No issue at all. I really prefer that you keep it, as it's already known to literally everyone anyways, but the IC experience of finding it might be ruined by the guide, but no problem!
Well, in my opinion is rather RPGish to have a blackmarket like this. It's not like you're unable to scrap a car for parts unless you find a hidden spot and receive a profession irl beforehand. Besides, it's a surprisingly popular job now a days.
KayaQue | Game Admin | 2K07
Michael Fasciano | The Oblivion | The Syndicate
Official Guides | Technical Support | Player Guides

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions

User avatar
Dov98
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:32 pm
Ingame name: Mask 735617_65
Location: Republic of BiH

Re: Job information guide:

Post by Dov98 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Great guide man. It will help new players a lot as well as those who don't know where's a locarion of any job.
Image

User avatar
KayaQue
Game Administrator
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:15 am
Ingame name: Michael Fasciano

Re: Job locations:

Post by KayaQue » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 am

Changed the title of the guide to a more suited title, making it easier to find.
KayaQue | Game Admin | 2K07
Michael Fasciano | The Oblivion | The Syndicate
Official Guides | Technical Support | Player Guides

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions

User avatar
TheCoolNick
I'm here to help you!
I'm here to help you!
Posts: 3572
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:16 pm
Ingame name: Guess it

Re: Job locations:

Post by TheCoolNick » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Usefull guide.
However I think you should update the trucker at vehicle needed to "Yes, any truck depends to the trucker rank"
Ayo.
Have a problem? Need Help? Feel free to send me a private message and I will help as soon as possible!
Reserved Tester
About me
Image

User avatar
KayaQue
Game Administrator
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:15 am
Ingame name: Michael Fasciano

Re: Job locations:

Post by KayaQue » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:21 pm

TheCoolNick wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 pm
Usefull guide.
However I think you should update the trucker at vehicle needed to "Yes, any truck depends to the trucker rank"
It's linked to the feature documentation though, which have a clear overview of which trucks to what ranks. However, updated.
KayaQue | Game Admin | 2K07
Michael Fasciano | The Oblivion | The Syndicate
Official Guides | Technical Support | Player Guides

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions

User avatar
Dov98
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:32 pm
Ingame name: Mask 735617_65
Location: Republic of BiH

Re: Job locations:

Post by Dov98 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:30 am

still fire :D
Image

User avatar
Alan_Barriela
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:13 pm
Location: Tulare County

Re: Job locations:

Post by Alan_Barriela » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Friendly guide

Post Reply

Return to “Player-Created Guides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users