Changes to accounts

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Lead Admins

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Changes to accounts

Post by Mmartin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 am

Hey all,

In order to get ready for a project I've been working on for a while, there's a couple changes that need to be made to accounts and their structure. I'll use this thread to update you as we go through them. So far, the following has been done:

Exporting characters is permanently disabled.
What's yours is yours, there's no way to transfer characters between main accounts now. If you had any exported characters, you can still import them for a short period of time (a month or so).

If you have two main accounts and would like to merge them, please create a support ticket titled "Main Account Merge", I'll handle them personally. You will need to know passwords to the characters you want to move over in order to do this.

Character limit doubled to 10
You can now have up to ten characters under a single main account. Eventually, the limit will be lifted altogether, with some limitations.
Image Mmartin
Development Team SA-MP Tester Team

no longer on absence, actually I haven't been for a bit

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Re: Changes to accounts

Post by Mmartin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 am

As per my previous post, all inactive characters have been archived. These are characters that never made it in-game and weren't ever used. For anything.

That being said, 90788 names just became available. You can find the full list of em at https://ls-rp.io/archived_characters.txt
Image Mmartin
Development Team SA-MP Tester Team

no longer on absence, actually I haven't been for a bit

Return to “Announcements”