[GUIDE] A Newbie's Guide to Stats

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Player Support Mods, Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
Dijkstra
Journalist
Journalist
Ingame name: Johan Dijkstra

[GUIDE] A Newbie's Guide to Stats

Post by Dijkstra » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:08 pm

A Newbie's Guide to Stats

You might've wondered as a new player, what do all those stats mean? Do they affect your character in roleplay, are they updated every millisecond? Come along as I explain to you what they all mean.

Let's start off with...

CHARACTER

Faction
The faction stat means that this faction (number) is what you are a member of. Unofficial factions, however, do not have a number, and you cannot be a "member" of it IG. The rank signifies your importance inside the faction and how much power you have. For example, a "Network Manager", a Rank 1 can do every administrative power inside the faction, such as changing someone's rank or changing the chat color of /f.

Job
A job is something in LS-RP where you usually make money with, such as Farmer or Taxi Driver, and are scripted which allows the player to roleplay on their own without any hassle. Unscripted jobs do not show up in your stats, such as being a bartender or a launderer. Alongside jobs meant for making money, you can also apply for jobs meant to create roleplay and to enhance your character's development, such as being a boxing instructor or detective. In my case, my character stats displayed shows that I am a Detective. You can also have a side job, for example, the mechanic job to get the extra paycheck for components or just to boost yourself up in society!

Phone Number
Shown as Ph in /stats, your phone number is self-explanatory. It shows your number, duh. Useful for applications where they ask your number.

INVENTORY

Car Parts
Shown as "CarParts" in stats. It's the number of components you have for doing mechanic commands. Again, pretty self-explanatory.

Radio
Self-explanatory. Shows if you bought a radio from a 24/7 or not. If not, shame on you. Kidding.

Melee
Shows what melee weapon you have.

WEAPONS

Primary/Secondary Weapon/Ammo
It shows what weapon you have in your primary/secondary slot. You respawn with it every time unless you die. Ammo is self-explanatory: it shows how much bullets you have.

LEVEL

Levels/Experience
Shows which level you are and how much hours (experience) you need to level up. Check my guide for more in-depth explanation.

Donator Level
Shows your donator level, depending on how much you paid to support the LS-RP community and the servers.

SKILL

Health/Strength
Shows your health/strength and the maximum. Again, check my guide for more in-depth explanation.

Time Played
Shows how much you've played on LS-RP during the span of your character's creation to now. This is not a global stat.

MONEY

Cash/Bank/Savings/Paycheck
Self-explanatory and some of them also shown in your HUD. Cash means how much money you have, the bank is how much you have in the bank, savings is how much you have in /savings, and paycheck is how much you have to collect from the bank after a payday.

OTHER

Vehicle Keys
If you have a vehicle, a random number consisting of 3 digits will be generated to be generally used during any kind of administrative report/appeal, or handing your keys to a player.

Work On
This stat signifies the business you work for. You need to be /hire'd first before this pops up.

I hope this guide helped you. Dijkstra, signing off.
Last edited by Dijkstra on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dijkstra
Faction Leader
About me
Contact Information
Discord: Tritogeneia#3914
Forum PM

danielswe
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

Re: [GUIDE] A Newbie's Guide to Stats

Post by danielswe » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Nice guide, but you should crop out all of the white empty space in the image. That would look a lot better.

Dijkstra
Journalist
Journalist
Ingame name: Johan Dijkstra

Post by Dijkstra » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Fixed.
Dijkstra
Faction Leader
About me
Contact Information
Discord: Tritogeneia#3914
Forum PM

KiddiePie
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Ingame name: ABSOLUTE MAD LAD

Post by KiddiePie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:32 pm

So this is why you tab out every 10 seconds. Nice job.

Dov98
Wise Guy
Ingame name: Mask 735617_65

Post by Dov98 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 am

nice buddy

Squanchy
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: S-U-S-P-E-C-T-S

Post by Squanchy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 am